Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thanks. How did you get your SA when you wanted to test drive? I’ve had no contact and don’t know how to reach an SA.
No problem! We have a dealership in our city. So, it was very easy to stop by and find a rep to help us out with our questions and test drive. We liked the experience so much, thought about it all the time and put the order in next day. So, we had email and phone of our rep (SA) before placing order.

I'm quite frustrated to be honest. Nothing makes sense and I'm almost ready to buy a different car as my lease is almost due.

MYLR 7-Seat White/Black - no tow - no fsd
OD - 08/25
EDD has bounced around from November/2021 and now Feb 17-Mar 17.
I call Tesla Oakville answer is "Check your account online", can't give me an idea of when the car will really be here.

I'm quite frustrated to be honest. Nothing makes sense and I'm almost ready to buy a different car as my lease is almost due.

MYLR 7-Seat White/Black - no tow - no fsd
OD - 08/25
EDD has bounced around from November/2021 and now Feb 17-Mar 17.
I call Tesla Oakville answer is "Check your account online", can't give me an idea of when the car will really be here.

Welcome to the world of Tesla customer service! The most odd thing is, the only way to find out is to check the app. There's a few stories of folks getting a call out of the blue that their car was ready for pick up despite checking their app "a few weeks ago" and it was months away.

Having said that, car delivery dates in general right now are all over the map for most manufacturers given the chip shortage. The difference is you talk to a live person who pretty much does what the app is going, guesses at when the car will be there.

Welcome to the world of Tesla customer service! The most odd thing is, the only way to find out is to check the app. There's a few stories of folks getting a call out of the blue that their car was ready for pick up despite checking their app "a few weeks ago" and it was months away.

Having said that, car delivery dates in general right now are all over the map for most manufacturers given the chip shortage. The difference is you talk to a live person who pretty much does what the app is going, guesses at when the car will be there.
Guess I should keep my Audi then? Lol