Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I ordered Mid sept and a week and half ago it changed from Feb 10-Mar 10 to Feb 13- Feb 27. earlier this week i received a text asking about any trade ins, other than that no VIN no text from SA

MYLR White,Black In, no FSD, No Tow, 20in
That's exactly what happened to me. my OD is Sept 22, and I have the same config as you but with 19in Gemini.
I also received another text yesterday explaining how the delivery process works at Tesla, but no VIN yet. did you get this text too?

Just an observation….seems like 80% of posts here on Canada waiting room are for white/black lol. But go onto the model Y pics post which is mainly US, and we see tonnes of every colour!

Are we just not into paying for paint up here??
Anecdotal observation lol

Just an observation….seems like 80% of posts here on Canada waiting room are for white/black lol. But go onto the model Y pics post which is mainly US, and we see tonnes of every colour!

I don't know about others but personally I like white better for Model Y, even if I had to pay for it I would get the white. to each their own I guess. I know there are many white Tesla out there but I really don't care.
I guess when someone is buying a car that costs this much, they wouldn't mind paying an extra $1-$2k to get their favourite colour.

Blue/black 5st no tow no fsd, ordered nov.10. Current est. Delivery is april.5-may.3

Reactions: Destiny1701
Hi all! Just as you all, its been quite a rollercoaster of a ride with EDD.

MYLR5 | white/black | tow | no FSD | induction wheels
OD: Oct 5, 2021
Current EDD: June 2022

My EDD was March 15 to 31 before Elon announced the Giga Texas factory then it changed to June so here's to hoping to an Austin vehicle with 4680 cells.

I don't know about others but personally I like white better for Model Y, even if I had to pay for it I would get the white. to each their own I guess. I know there are many white Tesla out there but I really don't care.
I guess when someone is buying a car that costs this much, they wouldn't mind paying an extra $1-$2k to get their favourite colour.
I'm with you on this point. I've personally always liked my cars white (my last two vehicles were white) simply because of the contrast with the black accents of the car. Plus it hides road dust better so less obvious the first few days after a wash. Obviously depends on the car and its accents/curves/lines, but just personal preference. I do love the red colour though on the MY.

Any recommendations for financing ? I'm getting 3.08% with Scotiabank, the default option from tesla.
Unless your getting a heloc on your house, seems decent. They used to be 2.75 4 months ago but prime and fixed rates have gone up. Being a mort broker, cheapest option is a heloc against your property. Well..second cheapest next to cash lol.

Reactions: Electric613
Any recommendations for financing ? I'm getting 3.08% with Scotiabank, the default option from tesla.
Locked in at 3.4% for 96 months with BMO as Tesla’s default option. Originally had 2.4% APR last year with our initial financing options, but that rate held for only 90 days. Due to the delays and pushed delivery dates, we had to reapply, but the rates already increased. Nothing we could do.

Almost there.
  • MYLR5 | white/black
  • OD: Sept 12, 2021
  • EDD: Feb 8 - Feb 22
MYLR5— white/black
OD: Sept 13, 2021
EDD: Feb 13 - Feb 27

You ordered one day before me so I should be just after your delivery! Please keep us posted on when you get a delivery date so I know when mine will be coming. I keep refreshing the app! Lol