Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
MYPerf White/blk/tow ordered Jan 15th.
EDD Feb 28th-March 12th 🤷🏽‍♂️

We had blk/blk (my favourite for this model) but we have a blk M3 LR and wife would kill me with 2 black cars lol.

The white will balance out the incessant car washes and cleaning of the black one!

Plan to consider blacking out roofline and side mirrors to match trim. Go for the glass top look :)

Attachments

• A2B21376-9225-4C7D-90B0-C17B3488CB28.jpeg
    A2B21376-9225-4C7D-90B0-C17B3488CB28.jpeg
    134.9 KB · Views: 64
  • C1B1DDBB-6101-4955-82F4-048D9F07F45E.jpeg
    C1B1DDBB-6101-4955-82F4-048D9F07F45E.jpeg
    228.7 KB · Views: 52
  • 9F37B60C-D564-4A73-B045-B3A1D1BC6E74.jpeg
    9F37B60C-D564-4A73-B045-B3A1D1BC6E74.jpeg
    490.1 KB · Views: 63
Reactions: Stirfry
MYPerf White/blk/tow ordered Jan 15th.
EDD Feb 28th-March 12th 🤷🏽‍♂️

We had blk/blk (my favourite for this model) but we have a blk M3 LR and wife would kill me with 2 black cars lol.

The white will balance out the incessant car washes and cleaning of the black one!

Plan to consider blacking out roofline and side mirrors to match trim. Go for the glass top look :)
Looks really good man, do it!
Are you gonna do it yourself or take it somewhere to do it?

MYLR5— white/black
OD: Sept 13, 2021
EDD: Feb 13 - Feb 27

You ordered one day before me so I should be just after your delivery! Please keep us posted on when you get a delivery date so I know when mine will be coming. I keep refreshing the app! Lol
For sure. Will let you know. No vin number at this moment. I forget to mention that I received a text message from tesla asking if I have any trade-in vehicles on January 26th.

Regarding the tinting, black trim, decals above in post 2222 - Anybody know a good place in Calgary that can do all this as a one stop shop and has experience with Tesla’s?

I’m also waiting for my Model Y (7pass, red,
Black interior, tow, black 20” rims,
no fsd yet). The edd right now is April 6-May 4th. From catching up on some earlier posts, looks like there are some builds like mine for the prairies around same edd.

Also, carbon decals? Are these replacement decals or a wrap? I’ve never had anything wrapped, nor researched it. but to me, wouldn’t this method wear off/look worn eventually on the original decals with all the harsh conditions we drive in here?

Thanks!

Also, carbon decals? Are these replacement decals or a wrap? I’ve never had anything wrapped, nor researched it. but to me, wouldn’t this method wear off/look worn eventually on the original decals with all the harsh conditions we drive in here?

Thanks!
The carbon decals were painted and slightly clear coated, then heated. Similar process to painting a car. Cost me abt $100 total for both T’s amd the dual motor badge…well worth it! The pictures actually make the decals look a bit lighter than they are in reality..which is a nice dark pewter/carbon on the black.

The carbon decals were painted and slightly clear coated, then heated. Similar process to painting a car. Cost me abt $100 total for both T’s amd the dual motor badge…well worth it! The pictures actually make the decals look a bit lighter than they are in reality..which is a nice dark pewter/carbon on the black.
Thanks for the info. Is this what they call wrapping the decals then? Are the aftermarket black decals still a good alternative? I can just order them and swap them.

Please Lmk if anybody knows a good place in Calgary that can to do all this - Cheers.

Thanks for the info. Is this what they call wrapping the decals then? Are the aftermarket black decals still a good alternative? I can just order them and swap them.

Please Lmk if anybody knows a good place in Calgary that can to do all this - Cheers.
No they actually painted my decals instead of wrapping. They didn’t find a wrap that colour matched the gun metal rims so they painted instead.

For matte, satin or gloss black, easier to wrap them I suppose.

I’m getting mine in matte black from EVACA

I haven’t received it (or the car yet) but will update once it’s all done.

Reactions: casefresh
OD: 9/12
MYLR - Black/black Geminis
Toronto

Had Feb 8th - Feb 22nd estimate. Just got the accept vision notification on my account with a narrowed down delivery date of Feb 19th-Feb 23rd.
I have the same EDD window as you, but with an OD of 9/9, but no "vision notification" yet.... 🤷‍♂️.

...anyone have a screenshot of this infamous vision notification they can share here? Just so I can dream about it.