Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I do have the MVPA since day one of order, but nothing in the source code yet on the vehicle page. I think it's time to reach out to my SA. I just don't like bugging him and risking getting on his nerves for asking too much about the car lol. Don't want to push him to the point of, "welp, I'm going to bump you down the line and put this other guy first instead, you annoying little bugger you."
Are you sure about the MVPA? I'm not talking about the "Order Agreement" which is available from day 1. there should be another MVPA that includes your VIN. See this:
1644432210093.png

Do you have both?

• Helpful
Reactions: iQueue
I see what you mean now. I only have the MVPA in the Order Agreement link. Still waiting for that other link to show up.
I got the notice to schedule my appointment on Saturday (Feb 5). Same thing, it did not show my VIN at all, and for some reason, it wasn't showing in the source code. I emailed my SA who shared it with me. She responded very quickly.

4 days later, I finally see the VIN on my account screen. It probably just takes a few days, but emailing your SA would probably be the fastest way.

1644433457453.png

• Helpful
54B6DBD0-9110-4BB4-9F86-FFD793CDE249.jpeg
The house we recently moved into had a gen 1 installed but we find it very heavy and stiff. Guessing the gen 3 is thinner lighter and more flexible? Once the car comes Friday, we’ll test it out then make the call. Received a couple quotes around $450 to install new one. Seemed expensive, plus $720 from California for new one.

View attachment 766973The house we recently moved into had a gen 1 installed but we find it very heavy and stiff. Guessing the gen 3 is thinner lighter and more flexible? Once the car comes Friday, we’ll test it out then make the call. Received a couple quotes around $450 to install new one. Seemed expensive, plus $720 from California for new one.
The cable of the mobile charging kit is just as unruly! Much thinner than the wall connector you have in the image, but it's still challenging to work with. I had to tame it with a couple of velcro straps to keep it in place. It's positioned in that area with enough slack because I already know how the MY will park in the garage, and the charging port will be in the perfect spot for the charger.

Do you have MVPA in your account in "Documents" section? if you have it, your VIN should be there.
Also, have you checked the source code for your VIN? I found my VIN in the source code.
So I just checked the source code again, and now I see a NF376*** VIN number.... 🤷‍♂️
Maybe I didn't search in the correct find field, I also mistakenly searched 5YJ (now only Model S and 3 identifier) instead of 7SA (now only Model X and Y identifier).

...so here's hoping for something soon. AND for AMD and the other good stuff!

So I just checked the source code again, and now I see a NF376*** VIN number.... 🤷‍♂️
Maybe I didn't search in the correct find field, I also mistakenly searched 5YJ (now only Model S and 3 identifier) instead of 7SA (now only Model X and Y identifier).

Thanks for this. I was searching for 5YJ and obviously wasn’t getting anything. Just looked for 7SA and found my 375xxx VIN. Fingers crossed for AMD chip….

MYP Black, White Interior, Tow -> Feb 17th delivery

Awesome!!!
Hopefully you get all the good stuff!

Hi everyone,
I just ordered MYLR last week, and yet to complete my delivery profile.
Is there anyone planning to go with non-Tesla financing? I would like to know more on that
I personally went with Tesla financing but I'm sure there are people here that went with 3rd party lenders.
But it's too soon to worry about financing, for now just choose cash to complete your profile. once you get a VIN you can change it to finance.

Last edited:
Reactions: wolfgang007
Hi everyone,
I just ordered MYLR last week, and yet to complete my delivery profile.
Is there anyone planning to go with non-Tesla financing? I would like to know more on that
Yeah no need to worry about financing now, when you get your VIN you will have enough time to do financing. If you do it now, you will get a credit check and the offer will expire in 90 days anyways. I will be going with non-tesla financing because I get a really good deal through my work, if you do that, you pretty much purchase it cash and your lender will give you a cheque to take with you on pick up day. My pick up is in two weeks so can report back.

Reactions: wolfgang007