Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi everyone. I don’t know why my ED is not changing for a couple of month. I ordered last year October 25, Model Y LR, white, 19” no fs no third row. The delivery date is from august 10 to October 10. It is much further than you guys here comparing my order date. Is there any way to expedite it?

Mobile charger product site still indicates it does come with.

Attachments

• D6F548F9-D11F-4CA0-ABC8-486CEB3A6F03.png
    D6F548F9-D11F-4CA0-ABC8-486CEB3A6F03.png
    355.1 KB · Views: 67
Really curious to see if those of us with preexisting orders will get the Mobile charger. Reminds me of Tesla being threatened by a lawsuit in Quebec over premium connectivity fees, then making a "goodwill gesture" and including it lifelong for people who were affected.

I ordered on Oct 15th. I should really learn how to add that to my signature. No news is good news as the edd is still holding. I even added a cybertruck reservation just to see if it does anything lol... it doesn't... I got a text to send in a picture of the odometer for trade in final offer and got really excited but apparently it means nothing as someone got that same text 2 months ago and still no car. I guess we are all in the same boat, hoping and waiting.

I ordered on Oct 15th. I should really learn how to add that to my signature. No news is good news as the edd is still holding. I even added a cybertruck reservation just to see if it does anything lol... it doesn't... I got a text to send in a picture of the odometer for trade in final offer and got really excited but apparently it means nothing as someone got that same text 2 months ago and still no car. I guess we are all in the same boat, hoping and waiting.

Today I’ve arrived for the FOURTH time at the beginning of a delivery window (currently Apr18-May20) for my MYLR white/white/19/tow. OD was October 5.

As with the previous 3 times, I expect no communication and for my EDD just to reset now to some future date range.

Ugh.

Seeing mostly everyone getting shafted to July-Aug EDDs gives me hope that these are just 'placeholder' EDD as mentioned by one of the SAs I spoke to on phone. He was adamant that the current EDD is not true and a better picture would be provided by Friday the latest.
Is this for everyone’s EDD’s or for a certain date range of much early orders?!

I’m curious now…

Is this for everyone’s EDD’s or for a certain date range of much early orders?!

I’m curious now…
I think it's for all the orders that had similar date range and got pushed back. I see multiple people on this forum who had April-May deliveries getting pushed to July and further.
Yesterday, the SA over the phone told me it was for me (I didn't ask if it was for everyone).
Today, I was talking to someone at Tesla Toronto Lawrence branch and she mentioned in passing that for almost everyone who had their EDD around last week April to May have had their EDDs pushed to July-end and further. According to her as well as its temporary and she expects atleast one more change within 2 days.
This lines up with the SA yesterday who was adamant that my EDD was DUE TO BE CHANGED within 72 hours to max Friday. And to me he sounded like he was checking something on his PC which is why he kept repeating that's the EDD is due to be changed, as if he could actually see when it could change. Whereas the lady from the Lawrence branch was just talking to me casually.

Based on my personal experience though, I think it's very likely for everyone. The previous 2-3 times my EDD has been pushed so far it hasn't stayed for more than 1-2 weeks and it usually came around the same time as other people (based on the threads here).

Reactions: Memelord
I think it's for all the orders that had similar date range and got pushed back. I see multiple people on this forum who had April-May deliveries getting pushed to July and further.
Yesterday, the SA over the phone told me it was for me (I didn't ask if it was for everyone).
Today, I was talking to someone at Tesla Toronto Lawrence branch and she mentioned in passing that for almost everyone who had their EDD around last week April to May have had their EDDs pushed to July-end and further. According to her as well as its temporary and she expects atleast one more change within 2 days.
This lines up with the SA yesterday who was adamant that my EDD was DUE TO BE CHANGED within 72 hours to max Friday. And to me he sounded like he was checking something on his PC which is why he kept repeating that's the EDD is due to be changed, as if he could actually see when it could change. Whereas the lady from the Lawrence branch was just talking to me casually.

Based on my personal experience though, I think it's very likely for everyone. The previous 2-3 times my EDD has been pushed so far it hasn't stayed for more than 1-2 weeks and it usually came around the same time as other people (based on the threads here).
Cool, that’s good to know! Hope we all get some good news soon. I have my MYLR going to the Lawrence site; whenever that days comes. Fingers crossed