Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, yes and yes!!! Lol
I haven’t purchased any accessories yet… it would feel too real if I did. I’ll be waiting till a few weeks out of EDD
I was gonna wait but found some sales so i just fomo'd for the discount. In hindsight, probably not my best decision but too late now.

Suggest that you wait for the VIN so you dont fall in the accessory trap like i did😅

I was gonna wait but found some sales so i just fomo'd for the discount. In hindsight, probably not my best decision but too late now.

You should probably wait for the VIN so you dont fall in the accessory trap like i did😅
Believe me, I already know what accessories I’ll be getting. I just can’t justify it to the wife to have it all sitting around for months 🤣

I've got the all weather mats, winter tires on 18" wheels (ordered in a panic when my delivery was suddenly and briefly estimated for January 2022), and black aero wheel covers. All of these are collecting dust in my basement right now. 14-50 plug with a corded mobile connector are installed in the garage and waiting for the Model Y to arrive. Apr 27 - May 25 estimated delivery still going strong. Anything else I should waste my money on?

I think it's for all the orders that had similar date range and got pushed back. I see multiple people on this forum who had April-May deliveries getting pushed to July and further.
Yesterday, the SA over the phone told me it was for me (I didn't ask if it was for everyone).
Today, I was talking to someone at Tesla Toronto Lawrence branch and she mentioned in passing that for almost everyone who had their EDD around last week April to May have had their EDDs pushed to July-end and further. According to her as well as its temporary and she expects atleast one more change within 2 days.
This lines up with the SA yesterday who was adamant that my EDD was DUE TO BE CHANGED within 72 hours to max Friday. And to me he sounded like he was checking something on his PC which is why he kept repeating that's the EDD is due to be changed, as if he could actually see when it could change. Whereas the lady from the Lawrence branch was just talking to me casually.

Based on my personal experience though, I think it's very likely for everyone. The previous 2-3 times my EDD has been pushed so far it hasn't stayed for more than 1-2 weeks and it usually came around the same time as other people (based on the threads here).
Your SA was right after having my EDD get pushed to May 20-June 17th. I just received an email to prepare for payment.
I got a Freemont VIN - EDD May 5-8.
OD - Oct 3, W/B/19 no tow