Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Dang, that's crazy long. Sorry to hear that. Any holds placed?

Hope you get it soon.
No holds, cash, stuck at TBD since last Oct. I'm wondering if they are just waiting for Giga Texas to produce a LR at this point before I see a VIN. Hopefully no one else has to wait this long. If I could switch to MYP at the same pricing I would, and hopefully get it sooner.

No holds, cash, stuck at TBD since last Oct. I'm wondering if they are just waiting for Giga Texas to produce a LR at this point before I see a VIN. Hopefully no one else has to wait this long. If I could switch to MYP at the same pricing I would, and hopefully get it sooner.
That really sucks. We're not really on the way to anything, so I can't imagine they send many trucks this far east, but that's way too long to wait. I've been chatting with a couple of folks in the EVAAC Facebook group and we were all stuck on June for months. I added FSD in mid-March and now mine is coming, but the other guys still say June. One said he called and was told it would likely get pushed to end of next quarter. We ordered in October. Did you complete your profile right away?

That really sucks. We're not really on the way to anything, so I can't imagine they send many trucks this far east, but that's way too long to wait. I've been chatting with a couple of folks in the EVAAC Facebook group and we were all stuck on June for months. I added FSD in mid-March and now mine is coming, but the other guys still say June. One said he called and was told it would likely get pushed to end of next quarter. We ordered in October. Did you complete your profile right away?
Ugh yea I completed it right away to avoid any delay. I check the portal every day religiously in hopes that today is the day, or I have to click accept on something. I did change my colour from white to MSM in July but that is the only change. Maybe I have to suck it up and press the FSD button to get things moving as well, but would rather a MYP than FSD.