Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I think this was probably covered previously but I couldn't find the answer. Question is, if I remove FSD at any point before delivery, would I still keep the original car price at the time of order (not the today's price)?
If anyone can confirm this, it would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance

So the real questions
1) How do I know they have got my down payment. I called up TESLA # and was told that will send me email, so I can send receipt of the wire payment by reply email. but never go that original email. Anyone in same situation

=Answered above.
2) Will TESLA start production once they receive down payment or my vehicle is already on production line

=Vehicles are made as per the schedule and get assigned to the orders.
3) Do they do deliveries over weekend? I really cant afford to take time off to take the delivery

=Yes they do Saturday but not on Sunday.
4) I dont see VIN in my source code yet when do I expect to see the VIN.

=Have you received the text that your vehicle has left the factory and on route to your delivery centre ?

Most of Canadian orders are fulfilled by Fermont CA so 7-10 days for the east coast. I got my vin after delivery appointment email.
Thanks for the reply. Can't help but notice your signature and looks like you ordered May 1 and already got your TESLA. how did you pull that miracle :) Do you know Elon by any chance?

Did you include your order no and other info with the wire? wire can 2-3 business days to credit with the TESLA BANK OF AMERICA account plus another few days to reflect in your profile. plz, send your wire payment details to SA to be on the safer side.

Final payment mail is an automatic feature which leads to wire transfer but the easy, best and cheapest option is demand draft which is accepted and recommended across all the Canadian delivery centers.
I actually got the update yesterday evening that the wire payment has been applied. It was strange there was no mention of DD in my account info. I ended up paying lot more in fees ($30) for wire and the operator at the branch was so scared to do one :) They had 3 or 4 people working together to get my wire out :cool:

I think this was probably covered previously but I couldn't find the answer. Question is, if I remove FSD at any point before delivery, would I still keep the original car price at the time of order (not the today's price)?

Thanks in advance
yes. FSD is software so you can remove without affecting your price.

What normally affects the price of your car is changing colours or trim.... if you switch those, multiple service advisors have told me it will update the price of the car to current prices AND put you at the back of the line. (that being said, I think i saw one or 2 posts saying they convinced tesla to honour the original price, but YMMV)

Reactions: seanoh5
Ordered April 23, 2022. Original EDD was October 25 - December 23. Then on July 20 EDD changed to November 8 - December 20. On Monday this week EDD became August 15-25. On Tuesday EDD became August 16-20. Yesterday my Tesla Advisor informed me that MYLR has left the factory and to expect a message within the next week to schedule my delivery appointment 👏 Very excited !!!!
Last night I received an email and text with a link to schedule my delivery day 🤗. August 16th!! That was so quick!

What normally affects the price of your car is changing colours or trim.... if you switch those, multiple service advisors have told me it will update the price of the car to current prices AND put you at the back of the line. (that being said, I think i saw one or 2 posts saying they convinced tesla to honour the original price, but YMMV)
Thats not correct. Price will remain same as order date price. New selection will only increase/decrease the extras price of order date.
Also you will not put in the back of the line.
I myself and few friends made changes in the past so I can confirm from my experience.

Reactions: seanoh5 and Rennei

Thanks in advance
Yes you can remove FSD at any point and keep the price at which you originally ordered.

Reactions: seanoh5

I changed from mylr to myp and from grey to black and still got old pricing

Model Y LR| White | White | 19" | Tow No | FSD Yes | Vancouver, BC
OD: Mar 22 EDD: Nov 16 - Dec 28
May 22: Jul 11 - Aug 22
May 25: Jul 14 - Aug 18
Jul 14: Jul 23 - Aug 20
Jul 19: Jul 28 - Aug 11

Jul 23: Jul 27 - Aug 10
Jul 28: Nov 18 2022 - Jan 13 2023
Aug 03: Nov 16 - Dec 28