Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
lol yah Tesla does what Tesla wants šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Thanks for the sharing your experience! Any news on the repair?

Other then my request via text to open back up my financing and me reaching out to Tesla to ask for an update there hasnā€™t really been any contact.

I was hoping to hear from my service centre today. But no diceā€¦
They are closed Sundays and Mondays so if they are going to contact me it wonā€™t happen now till Tuesday.
Oh nice to see someone else from SK! What did you order? Iā€™ve had no communications either and couple times I texted the Tesla number and no reply either.

Reactions: MrsWinterWheat
lol yah Tesla does what Tesla wants šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

Thanks for the sharing your experience! Any news on the repair?

Other then my request via text to open back up my financing and me reaching out to Tesla to ask for an update there hasnā€™t really been any contact.

I was hoping to hear from my service centre today. But no diceā€¦
They are closed Sundays and Mondays so if they are going to contact me it wonā€™t happen now till Tuesday.
Yeah, seems random/arbitrary as to the contact and delivery procedure, hopefully they reach out to you on Tues.

I as told they were going to repair instead of replace. The repairs may be done by the 17th but who knows. Not sure how well the "repair" will look but we will see. Fingers crossed.

Oh nice to see someone else from SK! What did you order? Iā€™ve had no communications either and couple times I texted the Tesla number and no reply either.
Hi! We definitely are few and far between still. šŸ˜Š Have you joined the Saskatchewan Tesla Owners Group?

Model Y LR | Ext White | Int Black | Seats 7 | Wheels 19" | Tow No | FSD added Aug 23
Ordered Oct 25/2021

Texts are hit and miss and sometimes it takes 3-6 days for a response (and sometimes it is after multiple texts in a row).

What do you have on order?

Yeah, seems random/arbitrary as to the contact and delivery procedure, hopefully they reach out to you on Tues.

I as told they were going to repair instead of replace. The repairs may be done by the 17th but who knows. Not sure how well the "repair" will look but we will see. Fingers crossed.
Hopefully it looks brand new again. Keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

Reactions: Stirfry
Hi! We definitely are few and far between still. šŸ˜Š Have you joined the Saskatchewan Tesla Owners Group?

Model Y LR | Ext White | Int Black | Seats 7 | Wheels 19" | Tow No | FSD added Aug 23
Ordered Oct 25/2021

Texts are hit and miss and sometimes it takes 3-6 days for a response (and sometimes it is after multiple texts in a row).

What do you have on order?
Ya I have joined the Facebook group!

OD: June 24
MYP/Blue/Black/No Tow/No FSD

I was inside a 12 day window and now got pushed out to 6 week again in Nov/Dec for some reason šŸ˜­ I sure hope itā€™s some system glitch before then bring it back and with a VIN

Went from Sept. 10th to Sept. 24 to now October 11th to Nov. 13th. Dammit. Ordered 7 seater MYLR Jan. 2022. Why is mine taking so much longer than everyone on here?
The wait for a MYLR 7 seater can be a long one.

I just got my VIN on Sept 1 (still waiting for delivery) and I ordered the MYLR 7 seater on October 25/2021. There are still a few in the 7 seater thread that have 2021 orders waiting for VINs.

Reactions: Stirfry
Went from Sept. 10th to Sept. 24 to now October 11th to Nov. 13th. Dammit. Ordered 7 seater MYLR Jan. 2022. Why is mine taking so much longer than everyone on here?
It's quite common, on the other thread of January order waiting room, half the people there are whining about the same push back from a 2 week window to a 4 week or even 6 week window and for as far as to December, myself was in a 2 week window of Sep 20 - Oct 4 and now in a 4 week window of Oct 4 - Nov 1, all happened to everyone right after the labour day weekend. My original OD is also January.

To me what really leaves a sour taste in my mouth is that how they priorities MYP orders over LR over the times, especially to the most recent MYP orders usually gets filled in weeks or even measured in days, for a matter of only few thousands of price difference, in fact a lot of LR order values that I know had actually exceed a base MYP order if you count all the options people has added, and there are way more LR orders than MYP orders, why bother leaving that sour taste in our mouth over a nickel & dime profit? To me this is so obvious of a failed attempt to build loyalty in 1st place.....

I'm in a similar boat (though with LR Y, not 7 seater). Early Dec 2021 order, my Sep 11-25 window just recently pushed to Oct 4-Nov 1. You're definitely not alone. Not that it doesn't suck to keep getting pushed...

My December 2021 order just got pushed back to October 1-7, but at least itā€™s a narrower window and itā€™s not a quarter end rush delivery now.

My LR config is more expensive than a base MYP, Iā€™m so annoyed with the months of delays.

I'm a December 2021 order as well. I had a similar thought when I got pushed back to October - avoiding quarter end rush delivery.

I was thinking of ordering a Performance Y and right now it looks like delivery in BC is within 2 to 6 weeks. But long range is 3 to 5 months out. Much faster delivery times these days.
I was thinking of changing my order to a MYP to get it sooner but I'm concerned about the Northern Ontario roads and winters with the 21" tires - not a lot of rubber for the potholes.