Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I should accept the MSM colour a week ago when it was offered, everything same except the exterior. I probably end up taking the changes to Shanghai MYLR, my other order is a Toyota Highlander Hybrid is 3 years wait, that is a very long wait

I do have troubles after click Long Range, web page not responding after that

I should accept the MSM colour a week ago when it was offered, everything same except the exterior. I probably end up taking the changes to Shanghai MYLR, my other order is a Toyota Highlander Hybrid is 3 years wait, that is a very long wait

I do have troubles after click Long Range, web page not responding after that
Where are you finding edit design or update design?

Yes I am in the same situation. The system doesn’t allow me to “update” the design. Also my trade in offer also expired at the same time 😭
I just walked into Richmond Tesla and they helped me changed to the China MYLR MSM/ black / 19”. The agent told me the wait time is 4 - 6 weeks (finger crossed)

PS: the agent that helped me was super nice and greatly appreciated. I am sure she had to deal with many of the same requests today!

Also got the emailed. Tbh, I thought we were getting the shorter range one anyway so I am ok with it.

Is anyone else having trouble updating their order when they click on long range?
If you reorder a Shanghai model, do they bump you to the front of the line? This is kind of BS for you guys - wait a month to get cancelled? Ugh
And my order was cancelled...
I don’t want a 497km range and black interior, so I just lost 4k$, that’s perfect, thanks Tesla !
can you buy out of inventory?

Reactions: LeFrankeh
If you reorder a Shanghai model, do they bump you to the front of the line? This is kind of BS for you guys - wait a month to get cancelled? Ugh

No inventory remaining... I went to the sales center and there’s nothing they can do, it is the Shangai, black interior, lower range or nothing.
It is not only about the range or the color, it is the way Tesla treat their customer, I can’t give my money to a company that acts like that, they should have fulfilled the May orders or at least offer a discount.

So I’ll probably just accept I’ve lost the money, buy a different car and move on, I would have more regrets paying 70k for a car I don’t want from a company that doesn’t even care about their customers.

I would assume that you keep your place in line. I updated it and my order number and EDD is still the same as before. The email indicated that if you do not wish you cancel your order that you needed to update it, which is what I did.

I had checked the inventory in BC and they only had RW options available and most of them had upgrades I did not want (white interior or 7 seater). There was nothing that matched or was close to my original order available.

I would assume that you keep your place in line. I updated it and my order number and EDD is still the same as before. The email indicated that if you do not wish you cancel your order that you needed to update it, which is what I did.

I had checked the inventory in BC and they only had RW options available and most of them had upgrades I did not want (white interior or 7 seater). There was nothing that matched or was close to my original order available.
How were you able to update your order? There's no option available for me to choose from. My girlfriend and I have both tried calling in to Tesla but have not been able to get through. Our delivery date has also changed. It's now July 1st - July 29th. It used to be June 29th. Kind of annoying.

Reactions: LeFrankeh
How were you able to update your order? There's no option available for me to choose from. My girlfriend and I have both tried calling in to Tesla but have not been able to get through. Our delivery date has also changed. It's now July 1st - July 29th. It used to be June 29th. Kind of annoying.
We finally got to talk to someone over the phone with Tesla. The system is being glitchy for some people we were told. He was able to confirm the change with our order. Now it's just a waiting game for us.

Wow that’s fast. Where do you find your edd? Mine just says June-July, is that it?

It's on the main page of your Tesla account page or your app. You likely just have to wait for it to update. It updates sporadically. Just as a heads up, it can jump around (changes from very soon and then to later) so don't be surprised if it happens. Best to wait until you get the 'Final payment' email before you can expect a delivery date.