Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hahaha. It's definitely exciting waiting for the cars to come! Here's hoping mine is either on the morning margareta or is scheduled to depart soon.
Thanks to all the folks and the various follow ups and updates in this forum I actually think it is more exciting to wait for the cars to come than having the car itself 🤣

I have resorted to looking at the Port of Vancouver webcams...

Come on, jerks, get moving!! 🤣

1689276390940.png

Reactions: Bob123 and random27
How is the speed and when are you guys expecting to be back. Is the deal ratified?
The deal won't be ratified until we vote on it, but we are back to work in the meantime. There are jobs ordered for the afternoon shift today already, so it'll ramp up here quickly if I'm guessing.

It might take a shift or two to bring in all the ships though. Looks like everything is anchored off the island or in English bay right now.

The deal won't be ratified until we vote on it, but we are back to work in the meantime. There are jobs ordered for the afternoon shift today already, so it'll ramp up here quickly if I'm guessing.

It might take a shift or two to bring in all the ships though. Looks like everything is anchored off the island or in English bay right now.
Do you guys have any info on which ships are coming through? Especially the ship Viking Sea, or is it all kept secret.

Do you guys have any info on which ships are coming through? Especially the ship Viking Sea, or is it all kept secret.
Not really a clue, I don't work on the car ships, you can check the pacific pilotage website however which shows you when ships are being brought in/anchored/etc.