Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Since VIKING SEA moves at 0300 I suspect she will get unloaded during the morning shift, and get to the Tesla centre tmrw. I suspect that we might and I repeat WE MIGHT be able to pick up our cars on Saturday. Ladies and gentleman tonight is the official Tesla app crazy edd/VIN update lol
Yeah, I just checked, it's being worked on the day shift tomorrow. The only thing I could think of, is that the cars need to be loaded onto trucks to be delivered to a service center, and then I believe they get a final inspection. I'm not entirely sure if the trucking companies will grab them ASAP, but you might have a chance for this weekend.

Yeah, I just checked, it's being worked on the day shift tomorrow. The only thing I could think of, is that the cars need to be loaded onto trucks to be delivered to a service center, and then I believe they get a final inspection. I'm not entirely sure if the trucking companies will grab them ASAP, but you might have a chance for this weekend.
I got the whole weekend free so hopefully! Again, thank you so much! At this point we should do a Canada shipping movements thread lol

Please don't do this if it will get you in trouble, but would you be able to dig up that kind of info for MORNING MARGARETA when she arrives over the weekend? She's most likely carrying my Tesla 😁

Reactions: Bob123
Is it possible to check if there is a truck scheduled to pick up the cars tmrw? Thanks!

Nah it's ok! This is all publically available information haha. As far as I can see, that ship looks like it's quite far away.
Yeah, it is. She's supposed to arrive between Saturday and Sunday. Unknown if it'll have to sit in the queue for a few days or clear Customs, etc. But I'll be watching it extremely closely lol.
EDD July 15th - July 29th... fingers crossed I get a VIN soon!
Have you checked for a hidden VIN?

omg I would definitely do that if they allow that to happen lol
Yeah, it is. She's supposed to arrive between Saturday and Sunday. Unknown if it'll have to sit in the queue for a few days or clear Customs, etc. But I'll be watching it extremely closely lol.

Have you checked for a hidden VIN?
Yes and sadly nothing. Pretty sure I did it correctly.. seems pretty straight forward 😅

viking sea long route.PNG

Why not this way instead? wow... waste of time and gas