Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Confirmed, my car is on MORNING MARGARETA.

I called in to Tesla and played dumb, asking if my EDD would be affected by the port strike, and can she check where the vehicle is.

She put me on hold, came back and said she's not able to track the vehicle because it's out of range, to which I said, "oh, so it's probably on a ship, then?", and she responded, "yes, exactly, it's in transit, and it's going to be on a ship right now".

And she said I'm going to be getting a call by July 25 to schedule delivery! 😁

Reactions: Bob123
Confirmed, my car is on MORNING MARGARETA.

I called in to Tesla and played dumb, asking if my EDD would be affected by the port strike, and can she check where the vehicle is.

She put me on hold, came back and said she's not able to track the vehicle because it's out of range, to which I said, "oh, so it's probably on a ship, then?", and she responded, "yes, exactly, it's in transit, and it's going to be on a ship right now".

And she said I'm going to be getting a call by July 25 to schedule delivery! 😁
Can you ask her about my car? I annoyed my SA lol

• Funny
Reactions: CaptStealthy
@chng can you go to the Richmond Tesla to see if the cars are there now? I suspect they picked it up this mornings shift (8:00am)
I don’t get it, Bob. I’ve been lurking here and there on this thread for a while now and noticed you have seemingly endless amounts of time to be online and constantly ask people to do things like this for you.
Why don’t YOU take time out of your day and go to Richmond Tesla and report back to us instead of always asking others to do it?

I don’t get it, Bob. I’ve been lurking here and there on this thread for a while now and noticed you have seemingly endless amounts of time to be online and constantly ask people to do things like this for you.
Why don’t YOU take time out of your day and go to Richmond Tesla and report back to us instead of always asking others to do it?
Username checks out... 🤣

Reactions: Bob123
Because I don’t live near Richmond (and I don’t have enough time today to go to Richmond). What a great 1st message you’ve got! And I actually spend my time reporting back things. Also I don’t want to act crazy knowledged in front of my SA, and get my order messed up! Also if you will, please do yourself a favour and check out my other messages (I don’t constantly ask people to do things). Also by comparing other peoples answers to mine, can give me a rough estimate on answers for people that live on the east coast. Also I don't have "endless amounts of time", I check this thread when I have a few moments (I have this and the Tesla website as a shortcut), and usually reply when I do have time which takes about 10 seconds to do so. Yes, I might sound crazy, but this is what over 1 month of being in the Tesla dead zone gets you! I like other people are grateful for this thread to help us solve our problems regarding Tesla deliveries, and for us to ask others, so that we may help them in return.

Last edited:
are the Teslas still at the port parking lot guy?
If I have time tonight (which will prob be at 8:00, 30 minute drive), I'll go check on the Bridgeport Tesla and the port myself. If not I guess I'll either wait, or check on it tmrw. I usually go on short commutes to save fuel since I'm running a Ford Flex 2014 which needs 70L of fuel. I don't wanna be bothering ppl again lol.

Last edited:
If I have time tonight (which will prob be at 8:00, 30 minute drive), I'll go check on the Bridgeport Tesla and the port myself. If not I guess I'll either wait, or check on it tmrw. I usually go on short commutes to save fuel since I'm running a Ford Flex 2014 which needs 70L of fuel. I don't wanna be bothering ppl again lol.
I drove by there around 2pm and there were not many cars I could see from Bridgeport. Hoping something happens soon. My delivery date still shows Jul 16-25.