Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Canada Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So today I get a text and email to pick a delivery day, yay!

But the issue I have is they are only allowing me to select one day, August 9th which doesn't work for me, Boo. Has anyone else experienced this online? I was hoping for at least a 3 day window to choose from.

The only way I've been able to make contact with an SA from Kitchener, ON is through text messages. And they are slow to response I don't have any direct phone number to Tesla Kitchener.

I love driving Tesla but I'm really hating the lack of communication and the difficult an efficient ways they run their business.

I hope they respond soon with alternative days.
Aug 9? Weird.. in Edmonton AB which is closer the earliest i could pick was Aug 10. And yeah I think I got 3 days.

I e-mailed Tesla this morning and they're still saying there's a port strike and that everything is delayed (which we know is not totally true).

I have ED of Aug 4th to Aug 18th, and the advisor is saying its scheduled to arrive the 3rd week of August at the earliest. At least I'm pretty confident mine was on MM and its just a matter of how long it takes to get it into Ontario. Anyone have any idea how long that usually takes?

I e-mailed Tesla this morning and they're still saying there's a port strike and that everything is delayed (which we know is not totally true).

I have ED of Aug 4th to Aug 18th, and the advisor is saying its scheduled to arrive the 3rd week of August at the earliest. At least I'm pretty confident mine was on MM and its just a matter of how long it takes to get it into Ontario. Anyone have any idea how long that usually takes?
I've been told by my SA that the car was being delivered on August 16th. That's their current ETA. They never mentioned anything about the strike delaying things. They're probably mentioning the strike because the original delivery date was supposed to be a week earlier on August 9th, before the strike delayed everything. The strike isn't happening right now. The ports are open for business as usual and they reached a new tentative deal last night.

@badgamer.yyz has also received confirmation from their SA of estimated delivery starting August 16th. We should be getting notifications to book delivery by the end of next week if this date holds.

I've been told by my SA that the car was being delivered on August 16th. That's their current ETA. They never mentioned anything about the strike delaying things. They're probably mentioning the strike because the original delivery date was supposed to be a week earlier on August 9th, before the strike delayed everything. The strike isn't happening right now. The ports are open for business as usual and they reached a new tentative deal last night.

@badgamer.yyz has also received confirmation from their SA of estimated delivery starting August 16th. We should be getting notifications to book delivery by the end of next week if this date holds.
I recieved Augest 16th as well

I’ve been seeing some negative reviews on the Tesla vision system vs USS. Anyone who has picked up their new Model Y/3 without the USS installed, is it really as bad as people are saying?
It’s not bad. Tested in underground parking in Toronto and other places. It’s very accurate actually. I picked up the Model Y 7 seater you tested 😁 There were stains on 3rd row and hopefully Tesla will replace seats.

Reactions: RedGing12
It’s not bad. Tested in underground parking in Toronto and other places. It’s very accurate actually. I picked up the Model Y 7 seater you tested 😁 There were stains on 3rd row and hopefully Tesla will replace seats.
Oh dang! Were you not able to wipe it off? I didn't look at the third row as I wasn't interested in getting it. (Not that it was an option anyways)

It's good to know that the tesla vision isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.

I can confirm this. They gave me an ETA of Aug 16th for delivery with potential to be earlier. Appointment will be open to schedule approx. 1 week before pick up.

Oh dang! Were you not able to wipe it off? I didn't look at the third row as I wasn't interested in getting it. (Not that it was an option anyways)

It's good to know that the tesla vision isn't as bad as people are making it out to be.
No I think these are factory stains. They did try to clean it but no luck. So they told me to book service appointment. New parts are ordered so hopefully they will replace under warranty.

Driver side mirror is also vibrating on highway speed or bumpy roads. So they will replace that as well.

Overall it’s a solid build and I have 531Km of range 🙂

Reactions: RedGing12
Lol threads been silent since Morning Margareta dropped…
We're all silent in our cells, at a higher stage of inner peace, summoning our cars through the art of meditation, as taught by the ancient sages...

No seriously, I'm just keeping my mind on other things and hoping that Tesla calls to say that my car has arrived and to confirm my appointment.