Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Charlotte, NC Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Got,an appointment date/time on my Tesla account page, but no VIN yet. Is that common?
Yes, I didn't have a VIN post in my account until I received the paperwork. Having said that, feel free to call the showroom and ask them if they can provide your VIN. If they wont, call another showroom (any showroom). Repeat until you get your VIN. They just need your e-mail address to look up your account and your VIN will be there. Let them know you need it for financing or insurance.

B9D4AFD1-6688-4756-837C-EFD7BA9EAAB0.jpeg
CF09B983-19F7-4D8C-BFCD-BB0F0C38BE9E.jpeg
An update to my possible car is ...it was only actually the masking tape when they removed it after transport was lifting paint and so they removed all the tape resprayed the front bumper and new clear coat - hmmmm any thoughts on mid term durability ?

Tesla Clowns update:

So my delivery is in 2 1/2 days away, and I still don’t have any of my financing documents or final Paperwork. Basically my IDA is MIA...she told me Friday documents were being executed then no contact .

I’ve spoken to Raleigh, inside sales, delivery and their mother’s too for good measure , and no one knows what’s going on lol- this is insane ! These people are Shyte at efficiency !!!:mad:

• Love
Reactions: neroden
Tesla Clowns update:

So my delivery is in 2 1/2 days away, and I still don’t have any of my financing documents or final Paperwork. Basically my IDA is MIA...she told me Friday documents were being executed then no contact .

I’ve spoken to Raleigh, inside sales, delivery and their mother’s too for good measure , and no one knows what’s going on lol- this is insane ! These people are Shyte at efficiency !!!:mad:

I did not get my final paperwork documents to sign until the delivery session in Raleigh. My updated MVPA did show up on my account until the night before. I was told 48 hours before delivery on MVPA but it was less than 24 hours. The delivery session went very well and the Delivery Agent was well prepared. He was able to answer all of our questions very accurately.

I hope you have a similar delivery session.

NC folks might wanna check if their recently delivered cars got state inspected before delivery.

Apparently Charlotte (and Raleigh) didn't bother to do that with mine....and then waited 3 weeks into my 30 day tag to notice and tell me I needed to go get it inspected before they could get anywhere on my registration.

Hopefully they'll actually get me plates before end of month.

• Helpful
Reactions: InDaClub
I did not get my final paperwork documents to sign until the delivery session in Raleigh. My updated MVPA did show up on my account until the night before. I was told 48 hours before delivery on MVPA but it was less than 24 hours. The delivery session went very well and the Delivery Agent was well prepared. He was able to answer all of our questions very accurately.

I hope you have a similar delivery session.
Thank you!
As I understand, The loan and other documents need to be sent to Raleigh thru Fedex prior to delivery. That places my deadline tomorrow. Since I haven’t seen the loan agreement, I also haven’t sent the remaining balance of my 10% down yet.
I haven’t had A chance to really go
Thru the car yet?

Thx for the input !

Reactions: jdcollins5
NC folks might wanna check if their recently delivered cars got state inspected before delivery.

Apparently Charlotte (and Raleigh) didn't bother to do that with mine....and then waited 3 weeks into my 30 day tag to notice and tell me I needed to go get it inspected before they could get anywhere on my registration.

Hopefully they'll actually get me plates before end of month.

My car in Raleigh had the inspection report in the glovebox. I received my tags in about three weeks.

Thank you!
As I understand, The loan and other documents need to be sent to Raleigh thru Fedex prior to delivery. That places my deadline tomorrow. Since I haven’t seen the loan agreement, I also haven’t sent the remaining balance of my 10% down yet.
I haven’t had A chance to really go
Thru the car yet?

Thx for the input !

If the updated MVPA gets uploaded to your account it will include the standard finance page, which should include the loan agreement. I did not make my final payment until after receiving the car during the delivery session. I used ACH which was really easy.

Just found this waiting room, love that there is a place where we are all from the same area and can share experiences.

Ordered 9-13
Delivery 11-12

It seems our SC is wonky and a high % of buyers are getting delayed/problems. Is my observation accurate?

Status
Not open for further replies.