Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room - M3 Performance AWD or non-Perf AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I just got the email from my DSA, Chris, asking which between the 28th and 29th works for me. Either does, so that's what I told him. This is for Delivery in Littleton, Colorado. My BDay is the 25th, so I was hoping for that day, but I'll take it as a late BDay present from Tesla.

Since I don't have my dates/details in the signature (yet) here they are:

Model 3, Dual Motor, (non-P), Midnight Silver Metallic, 18" Aeros, Black Interior, no EAP/FSD.
Ordered 07/29/2018 9:23 PM, no prior reservation or ownership.
No VIN, and my Tesla Account page looks the same. (Still need to enter loan/trade, but the link still shows "As your delivery date approaches...") But I am not worried. I am just glad this is happening this soon. I was expecting mid-October.

WTF?!?!

No word at all yet. I'm still waiting to talk to them about possibly removing the co-registrant. 56 hours to go...maybe.

Still wondering if mine missed the truck or did mine fall off the truck?

I swung over there on my way to another appointment yesterday and it was crazy. It is wall to wall with cars over there and a covered carrier was unloading a shipment of S/X too. Very few of the cars had tags marking that they were for a delivery that day.

I'm scheduled for 9/29 and just saw my trade-in evaluation. I can't say I wouldn't want it a little higher (especially since I have a little negative equity) but at least according to kbb.com it's actually on the high end of their trade-in valuation. I probably should sell privately but not sure it's worth the hassle for a slight bump. It will be MUCH more convenient for me to be able to just drop off the Model S when I pick up my 3.

Mine is $1,500-$2k less than the LOW end of KBB's trade-in value. :mad: 2016 Ford F150 XLT.

Anybody else have a delivery scheduled this week have it bumped? Mine was bumped to next week, VIN 9998xx.

No word at all yet. I'm still waiting to talk to them about possibly removing the co-registrant. 56 hours to go...maybe.
I just got the call. Delivery delayed. No ETA. Still no VIN. I wasn't surprised. I just said "Ok" and she seemed a little surprised I didn't have any other questions.

She did say that the co-registrant does not have to be there since I'm the primary registrant and we're paying cash.

Just got a call. Bumped again. Original delivery date 9/11. They called 9/10 to delay until 9/22, I couldn't do it until 9/24. My assigned VIN disappeared. Last night, my VIN reappeared - same one as before. They called today, 9/18 to delay until 9/26. The VIN disappeared again. Only 2 days more to wait. Just rolling with the punches here...