Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room - M3 Performance AWD or non-Perf AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We stopped by and they said around 70 today. Something approaching 200 next Saturday.
Jaguar moved in next door overnight and parked SUVs all along the east lot. They put up a Jaguar sign out on Broadway. Hideous mix of fonts.
They're very good at Littleton, but I don't know how they can deliver 200 in one day. It's going to be a zoo.
Thanks for the news on Jaguar. It'll be interesting to have Teslas and the I-Pace one block apart next year.

I was there around 10:30 this am dropping off some donuts on behalf of the DTC. Everyone I spoke to was nice and seemed to have a positive attitude amongst all the end-of-quarter hoopla.

Agree about the Jaguar changes next door. I parked over there so as not to be in the way of the delivery activity and was surprised to see all the Jags. Not sure they thought that location through very well. Who's going to visit that dealer and ultimately not end up at Tesla?

Jaguar might have done it intentionally.

i-Pace next year and Polestar 2 a year or so after that are going to offer Tesla good competition and Jaguar knows this.

Things have been moving quick this past 5 days for me. Last Tuesday I got scheduled for 28th or 29th delivery.. I chose the 28th around noon, and retroactively asked my boss for the day off :) Since then I've gotten the finances all set up, accessories ordered and are starting to come in (Carbon Fiber dash wrap, aero cap kit, rear seat dog cover, MAXpider floor mats), Xpel paint protection is scheduled for Oct 8th, and I just got my VIN tonight! 114,XXX; Highest I've seen!

I cant believe this is actually happening.. maybe. Someone pinch me!

#prayformydeliverytruck

Reactions: rdlink and Runt8
They're very good at Littleton, but I don't know how they can deliver 200 in one day. It's going to be a zoo.
Thanks for the news on Jaguar. It'll be interesting to have Teslas and the I-Pace one block apart next year.
It's actually closer than that! The Jaguars were parked literally feet away from the Tesla delivery building (currently used for prepping cars for delivery).

So I'm schedule for delivery in Littleton on the 29th at 1:30, but last weekend I switched from Tesla financing to private financing, and during that noticed my birthday was incorrect. Noted that while making the switch in my account, and a few days later got a voicemail from a DA talking about finalizing my checklist. The rest of the week I've been trying to call and have left him voicemails with no response yet. Purgatory you might even say..

With a week out from delivery and no VIN yet, any recommended next steps I should take to make sure I keep moving this along?

-- Call either the Littleton office or the central phone number and make them check that all your data appears correct and ready to go on their end. (There are now multiple documented cases of the data looking right on your end and not on their end).
-- Call the Littleton office and ask if the delivery date is real. It probably isn't.

Reactions: AndyJB444
-- Call either the Littleton office or the central phone number and make them check that all your data appears correct and ready to go on their end. (There are now multiple documented cases of the data looking right on your end and not on their end).
-- Call the Littleton office and ask if the delivery date is real. It probably isn't.

What option do I choose when I call? I have been calling and choosing "New Vehicle Delivery" but no one answers and it rolls over to a voicemail box that is full. It has been like that for days.

If you have the time, I'd simply show up in Littleton in person on the fake delivery date. That tends to get things going.

If doing that is inconvenient, keep calling phone numbers until you get someone and then complain that you've been unable to reach anyone.

Question for anyone who took delivery in the past few days: How soon before delivery did your contract show up? I have a VIN and a delivery appt for Tuesday AM. Less than 48 hours now before delivery with no contract or final payment details. Still need to inform my insurance agent and print insurance proof, make the ACH transfer, etc. I have a heavy workday tomorrow, starting to feel like I have no time left to line everything up.

Question for anyone who took delivery in the past few days: How soon before delivery did your contract show up? I have a VIN and a delivery appt for Tuesday AM. Less than 48 hours now before delivery with no contract or final payment details. Still need to inform my insurance agent and print insurance proof, make the ACH transfer, etc. I have a heavy workday tomorrow, starting to feel like I have no time left to line everything up.
I had to ask several times and I'm still not supposed to the the purchase agreement until Monday or Tuesday for delivery Friday.

I had my VIN assigned just in time to have my appointment pushed.