Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Who did you contact to find delivery timeframe for Westchester? I'm not even sure where my delivery is going to happen. Took test drive in White Plains and ordered on line from there.
Delivery is at Mt Kisco. White Plains is a storefront where you can schedule test drives but there’s no service or delivery there. I found out my assigned SA is James through the chat on Tesla’s website. They always say information is subject to change but they have also been consistent for several weeks.

Reactions: e143slime8
So at Fremont today I saw hundreds of model Y waiting to be trucked out, there were a few trucks rolling, but WOW that lot was FULL, the interesting part we spoke to a Tesla employee at the supercharger, and he told us they are making model S right now with that crazy steering wheel and they are nice, he talked about delays but would not say it was chip related but they were getting the S ready for SC's and a ton of Y's for international delivery.

I swung by the Tampa location and quite frankly didn’t see a lot there, a handful of vehicles out front, a handful on the side, there could be some in the service side or out back, but it definitely wasn’t overflowing with Ys. I didn’t stop to talk to anyone. I didn’t see my config so I drove on out.
Not sure if they keep the new arrivals outside.. They may have them in the parking garage?

I swung by the Tampa location and quite frankly didn’t see a lot there, a handful of vehicles out front, a handful on the side, there could be some in the service side or out back, but it definitely wasn’t overflowing with Ys. I didn’t stop to talk to anyone. I didn’t see my config so I drove on out.

Not sure if they keep the new arrivals outside.. They may have them in the parking garage?

they are mostly in the back. Front parking lot is visitor parking and deliveries.

they are mostly in the back. Front parking lot is visitor parking and deliveries.
I didn’t do much prep, if you look at google maps it looked about like what you see there, I turned in scanned the front, went to the north side of the north building, looked about the same as map. I did not go to the east side (back) of the north building nor look at the south building. On the map it looks like they have cars on the roof which I would not have seen regardless.

Omg y’all, we just got our Tesla...

14-50 adaptor! Hee-hee

sorry I had to do it.

Super chargers installed in town, I have my charging ready... but The wait continues lol week 5 almost down.

CB901DF7-B1C1-4C57-8972-51142DE2EA5F.jpeg

So at Fremont today I saw hundreds of model Y waiting to be trucked out, there were a few trucks rolling, but WOW that lot was FULL, the interesting part we spoke to a Tesla employee at the supercharger, and he told us they are making model S right now with that crazy steering wheel and they are nice, he talked about delays but would not say it was chip related but they were getting the S ready for SC's and a ton of Y's for international delivery.
"Y's for international delivery" is something I have not heard of before. (Currently, Y's are not being offered in Europe.)

Reactions: bigdaddyreg
It’s been a little crazy all day today so I didn’t have the opportunity to drive by Springfield, but maybe tomorrow.

I did however get to talk with my SA today for the first time. I never got the call from the guy who scheduled with me a few months ago, so I called in and found out who my SA is, haha. Nice guy and good chat. He indicated to me that between Springfield and Paramus NJ they anticipate having a large batch of VIN assignments within the next week, and at least in my case because I ordered early/ mid April I should be part of that batch. From that point looking at 1-2 weeks to get cross country with a delivery around early to mid June. Seems consistent with some other NJ folks here so I’m hopeful a VIN comes through soon!
This is where I’m picking up too and My SA the other day sounded suspicious when he told me That he was 99% sure I’d get a vin in a week or two.

Hey did you notice if the headlights were the new adaptive style??

Reactions: bigdaddyreg