Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Current Delivery Times

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Took Delivery on Tuesday 😁 at the Dedham MA SC.

MYLR | White | Black | 7seater | Tow | Inductions. OD of 5/24

delivery process was fairly seamless, but there was a ton of cars (S, 3, Ys) being delivered so the staff was jammed.

Frunk had some misalignment. Not terrible, but noticeable. Black Smudge on headliner that they could not get out and will need to be replaced.

As me and the fam were happily driving off I started getting all sorts of errors. Auto Pilot wasn’t working, regenerative braking wasn’t working, emergency braking wasn’t working, etc… tried to restart the computer and it didn’t fix anything. As I’m driving I notice the steering wheel isn’t straight on center… The fricken alignment is off #*#!!* 🤬🤯 on a BRAND NEW CAR?!? From TMC posts, this error apparently can occur when the alignment is off or the wheel speed sensors fail.

service appoint set for Friday. I hope this isn’t the beginning of a lemon. Darn you EOQ push!
Wow that’s a lot! I hope they can get everything fixed for you!!!

Reactions: OptionalUpgrd
  • Helpful
Reactions: loggedout
Try it yourself. It’s not that difficult of a project if you do a little research. I installed my Tesla Wall Connector and it only took me about two hours to complete. I did a video on it to help others if you are interested in taking a look at what goes into it:
I can be handy, but I am afraid I will blow the electricity on the first try lol. I am known to make a boo boo on the first attempt, at anything!! Lol.

Just installed bidet sprays in four bathrooms and two stopped filling properly. Needed to tighten the fill valves from the inside.... 🤦‍♀️😂
Like how can an external install, mess up an internal one. Only I can manage to pull that off...... 🤣