Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cybertruck launch

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No they weren't going to .

Until some of them scaled back their production. The only way they would sell everything is to make less things.

Tesla is going to sell everything they make with production increasing. Even increasing on their other models.

Yes...going from 0 to X is increasing production and selling them.

Anyway, S/X will be less this year than last year. Model 3 about the same.

Yeah. First Montana?
Screenshot_20231216-100359.png

It's like you're, "pissing into the wind;" devotionalists don't care to hear different viewpoints, perspectives or facts.

It’s crazy, what is the breaking point for devoted Tesla fans?

I get the first 1000, but I hope some are seeing that this will be the only model sold in 2024.

Essentially Musk is saying buy this or buy nothing smh

RN113’s are now getting invites?

It’s crazy, what is the breaking point for devoted Tesla fans?

I get the first 1000, but I hope some are seeing that this will be the only model sold in 2024.

Essentially Musk is saying buy this or buy nothing smh

RN113’s are now getting invites?

It doesn't matter for these folks. If their non Founder Edition truck (reserved four years ago) doesn't deliver until 2026, they will continue to sing high praise for the CT, Telsa and Elon. It's like gravity - it just is.

It doesn't matter for these folks. If their non Founder Edition truck (reserved four years ago) doesn't deliver until 2026, they will continue to sing high praise for the CT, Telsa and Elon. It's like gravity - it just is.

Ford was forced to cut production because people weren’t willing to pay these crazy prices and lack of specs. The Lightning is an awesome truck and to arguably the Best EV truck out there. But people have a breaking point when it some to overall value. The Lightning doesn’t have the overall value that an equivalent ICE has, and people made it known by letting them collect dust at dealers.

If Tesla devotees would do the same, Musk would get a clue and kill this Foundation Series, start with regular orders smh.

I’m reading on the CT forums about people being worried about their place in line if they choose not to order a Foundation….

Or is Tesla having trouble getting 1000 buyers? (Doubt it)

Ford was forced to cut production because people weren’t willing to pay these crazy prices and lack of specs. The Lightning is an awesome truck and to arguably the Best EV truck out there. But people have a breaking point when it some to overall value. The Lightning doesn’t have the overall value that an equivalent ICE has, and people made it known by letting them collect dust at dealers.

If Tesla devotees would do the same, Musk would get a clue and kill this Foundation Series, start with regular orders smh.

I’m reading on the CT forums about people being worried about their place in line if they choose not to order a Foundation….

Right, Tesla leveraging and capitalizing on the FoMo of early adopters....

• Disagree
Reactions: lowtek

Here's one, but I saw others in both TMC and FB groups. There are differences (items and prices), but they are directionally similar.

• Helpful
Reactions: outdoors
I never would have driven my Truck down there in the first place and I enjoy going Offroad. But going down and up a grassy hill covered in Ice and Snow just to get a Christmas Tree. Even with All Terrain Tires. In all fairness It could have happened with an ICE 4x4 as well.
Could have happened? I lived in an area like that for years...pulled lots of people out of snow banks, high centered spots, etc. From the video..it shows the tires as being the first problem and the driver being the second.

Reactions: outdoors