Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hopefully this is good news for those of us hoping for an extension of FSD transfer into Q4 if Tesla misses Q3 delivery numbers 🤞

I feel somewhat confident that they're going to extend the FSD transfer for those who placed orders in early september. It would look pretty bad if they didn't and there will be a lot of pissed off buyers. My app still shows " FSD transfer from your Model Y Complete" even though there's no way I am getting my X before October.

"You guys are just killing the whole model x experience by calling it the poverty edition just terrible lol"

I thought the guys calling it peasent edition was funnier lol.

OD 9/20
White Exterior
Black Interior
Homeless Model
EDD Nov-Dec
I suggest we don’t call it poverty, peasant or even worse homeless edition. Someone at Tesla might read this thread and decide to adjust the features or build quality accordingly 😂😂😂 Let’s stick with tax break edition

Reactions: MXSD
I suggest we don’t call it poverty, peasant or even worse homeless edition. Someone at Tesla might read this thread and decide to adjust the features or build quality accordingly 😂😂😂 Let’s stick with tax break edition
Uh oh didn't think about that..sound advice wouldn't put it past them please Tesla no rattles in this one 🥺

• Funny
Reactions: react