Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
anyone take delivery recently and did the FSD transfer? I took delivery last week and still waiting on my car to be update from 2023.26.100 so can't even use FSD with that version? For folks who took delivery, did you get FSD turned on quickly?
Took delivery 09/27, FSD transfer, recieved FSD beta software update this morning. Downlaoding now... FSD Beta V11.4.7.2 (2023.27.6)

Congratulations reddy Saab I am waiting to take mine delivery at Paoli 😆
Thanks . I used to have Devon as my default service centre when I had model S and 2020 X . They are nice but extremly busy. Since last year I started going to Westchester service center. Since it is relatively new, they are not as busy. Had front control arm rattling issues with my old model X . Westchester addressed it right away...
Now Westchester is my default service center... Like it :)

Thanks . I used to have Devon as my default service centre when I had model S and 2020 X . They are nice but extremly busy. Since last year I started going to Westchester service center. Since it is relatively new, they are not as busy. Had front control arm rattling issues with my old model X . Westchester addressed it right away...
Now Westchester is my default service center... Like it :)
Glad to hear that, its good that we have a choice 2 centers within 10 miles, I'll try to take delivery at West Chester if i can

Reactions: Reddyym
I mean I didn’t have FSD or FSD transfer and got my VIN yesterday and I’m in NJ… 🤷‍♂️
You ordered 9/3, a day before @preddy and I with the same build colors too so that's helpful IMO. Thanks! 🤞

EDIT: Ohhh out yours isn't a rebate eligible "Plain" build....nevermind. See you went Cream & Yoke haha

Last edited:
Reactions: preddy
1696010376737.png

went to local showroom in Paoli, PA asked SA if early September reservation holders in east coast especially in PA were getting any VIN's he gave a robo answer "You will get a text and email" guess i have to wait a couple more weeks 😆