Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Model X, Midnight Silver, 6 Seater, 20” Wheels, Black Interior, Steering Wheel
FSD transfer requested
No VIN number

Ordered: 9/3 (AM)
Est. Date: 9/23-10/14

HopIng they delivery prior to month end for FSD transfer or I may cancel / delay.

• Informative
Reactions: Watts_Up
Model X, Ultra Red
Ordered 9/4
EDD 1: Sep - Oct
EDD 2: Oct - Nov
EDD 3 Oct 5 - Nov 15

FSD transfer from Model S with trade in. Trade in offer includes FSD transfer (which I have been told by my SA greatly affects offer price). So if they don’t deliver by end of month wonder if trade in offer changes to include FSD. Maybe that’s how they will get around the transfer window?

Update #3 today, 9/13 from previous Oct. - Nov. in NJ.

MX Update 3.jpg

Are most Plaid orders placed in Sept getting pushed further out?
Maybe.

MXP Ultra Red / Black interior. 20".

Mine is a 9/1 order.
EDD September-Oct
EDD2 Oct - Nov
EDD3 October 5-November 9th

I don't mind it being further out. Actually hoping to get my later in the window if possible, but I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to shove one at me before end of Q3 since I am local to Fremont plant.

Reactions: NJturtlePower
Nice...where are you picking up from?
Princeton ideally, think that's what I selected.

That's where I've been going for service at least, but I'm basically in-between that shop or Springfield where I picked up my Model 3 back in 2018 before Princeton was open.

I wonder why all these dates are getting pushed back, it's not like X's need to be made unless they are started the X line again.

Most of these X's should already be made and ready to go?

You think the bulk of 5-seater X's were already built? None in inventory around here since I've been checking since last week.

I doubt that....dropping under the $80k has caused a pretty big order surge from what I've been seeing online....bigger than Tesla might have expected, but we'll see with the end of Q3/Q4 numbers.

Q2 was a typical S/X quarter in the 19k range for the past few years. I'm betting 30K or more for Q3/Q4 as long as the base price stays where it is.

1694648339579.png

I was told that Tesla is not making anymore X's this year and that they lowered the price to get rid of current inventory sitting at Freemont. You wont see all the cars that are made listed on certain sites. Wither or not this is true I have no idea, it's just what I was told when I was at Tesla last week, If a lot of X's where ordered they will most likely start up the builds again but it is pretty doubtful they can get them made and ship them to the east coast by 12/31

I was told that Tesla is not making anymore X's this year and that they lowered the price to get rid of current inventory sitting at Freemont. You wont see all the cars that are made listed on certain sites. Wither or not this is true I have no idea, it's just what I was told when I was at Tesla last week, If a lot of X's where ordered they will most likely start up the builds again but it is pretty doubtful they can get them made and ship them to the east coast by 12/31
In order for that to be true, anyone who is taking delivery before end of Q4 would have a production date of earlier than 9/13 is that right? That can't be right. Otherwise why would some delivery windows be pushed out past mid October? Maybe I'm just completely ignorant on logistical shipping practices. I ordered 9/1 for a MXP and my delivery date is Oct 13 - Nov 24. If they aren't making anymore Xs for the rest of the year, then mine is just chilling on the lot in Fremont.

In order for that to be true, anyone who is taking delivery before end of Q4 would have a production date of earlier than 9/13 is that right? That can't be right. Otherwise why would some delivery windows be pushed out past mid October? Maybe I'm just completely ignorant on logistical shipping practices. I ordered 9/1 for a MXP and my delivery date is Oct 13 - Nov 24. If they aren't making anymore Xs for the rest of the year, then mine is just chilling on the lot in Fremont
I have no idea, just repeating what I was told 🤷‍♀️The fact that some are now getting pushed back to Jan 6th is concerning. Portland still says Nov though.