Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
took delivery today (NJ) and one issue with the rear trunk not lining up correctly which will be fixed next week. Did the FSD transfer with no issues...they said it should be enabled fully by tomorrow
Build was white exterior, black interior, 6 seater and 20'' wheels,
VIN is 412XXX built 9/23
Software version was only 2023.26.100 so looks like I need it to be up another version for FSD
Congrats!!!
Anything else beside matrix headlights stands out? Stuff like steering horn is in the center, bumper camera, new interior?

I have an MXP on order from 9/1 and I just asked if it would be a 2024 build and she just said "you ordered a 2023 X" lol so I guess yours is nicer than mine 🤣
With Tesla, you never order a specific year model. It’s all based on luck (what their system matches you with). Someone who orders first may get later year model than someone who orders later. If you don’t like what you get, the only option is to reject the VIN and asked to be re-VINned. But I think this doesn’t always work either because sometimes you get matched with a car with the same year again. I believed some people even got reassigned the same VIN.

Reactions: chrsgerhart
9/1 ordered delivery September-October
9/3 delivery date changed October-November
9/7 delivery date changed September 23 -Oct 25
9/20 Vin assigned this delivery date October 5-12

Ultra Red sub 80k tax credit model with Norfolk Va delivery

No FSD transfer
I ordered a similar config (blue) on 9/3 and am just across the bridge in Smithfield. I bet we get ours in the same batch.

EDD4: October 12 - Nov 23 :(
EDD #4 for me today....same dates in NJ. I'm in no rush and if it gets me any new updates, price changes, etc. I won't be upset.

Attachments

• MX Dates.jpg
    MX Dates.jpg
    149.9 KB · Views: 102
Reactions: Hbcubs