Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We all need to get a special badge made for the back so people don't mistake us for being rich haha. Ok its a model X but its poverty/homeless edition see the 5 seats fold down so we can sleep in the back lol
Thinking something like an official looking government seal/crest with "7500" across the middle, maybe some fine print like "Funding Secured"? :cool:

hahah they look down on me too much they better watch out I hear its pretty easy to transfer their plaid badge onto mine 💪 😅
😂 😂 imagine pulling up to a light with a real plaid. What would be your excuse to not race with a plaid sticker on the back? Here's mine:

"The G-force from flooring it will further increase my panel gaps so i gotta lay low for now,"

😂 😂 imagine pulling up to a light with a real plaid. What would be your excuse to not race with a plaid sticker on the back? Here's mine:

"The G-force from flooring it will further increase my panel gaps so i gotta lay low for now,"
No man its obviously because not worth to to floor it one time then have to live with more rattling interior panels for years to come 😅

• Funny
Reactions: SunnySideUp
With all these "fake" Plaids about to hit the streets, maybe will need to up the Plaid badging with

Nurburgring_Edition_Text_Self_Adhesive_Badge_5_.jpg

Funny thing is that, after owning a 6-seater X for 5 years, I've regretted it and learned that, although beautiful, it's the least practical version of the X. I ended up getting a 5 seater (because the third row in the 7 seater is literally for cats). But I got other options that pushed the cost well over $80K.

The point is that — I didn't do it for the tax incentive. I literally just like the 5 seater. If you never will have to carry more than 5 people, it's the best config.

Funny thing is that, after owning a 6-seater X for 5 years, I've regretted it and learned that, although beautiful, it's the least practical version of the X. I ended up getting a 5 seater (because the third row in the 7 seater is literally for cats). But I got other options that pushed the cost well over $80K.

The point is that — I didn't do it for the tax incentive. I literally just like the 5 seater. If you never will have to carry more than 5 people, it's the best config.
I totally agree. Only buy the 6 seaters if you need it. 5 seaters are more practical. I’m ordering Plaid for the 6 seaters because our family needs it. The 7 seaters’ 3rd row seats are too cramped for any adult. But with 6 seaters, there were times when I wished I could fold the 2nd row for cargo but I couldn’t. There is a trade off for any option I guess.