Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What was your FedChoice approval process timeline like?

Member approval first, then auto loan application right?

*Just noticed the combo option… crap! 🤦🏻‍♂️

View attachment 983666

Just applied as a new member, saw the credit ding already and got confirmation.

Hoping to get this done quick and switch over from my DCU pre-approval. 🤞🏻
One day. Requested new savings account yesterday. Approved today and then submitted app for loan and approved a couple hours later. Helps to do early in the day while they're open. I too didn't see the combo option but called and they confirmed it's the same process. With FedChoice you can apply for a loan product for 30 days from when your account was opened and not receive another hard pull. Also I needed to unfreeze my credit reports and ChexSystems report.

• Helpful
Reactions: NJturtlePower
We picked up our MXP this afternoon . It was initially scheduled for tomorrow. But I got a text asking me how I wanted to pay and I asked them whether the car was ready today. They said yes but apparently not because the car was still dirty when we picked it up. They did ask whether we wanted it to be cleaned again. But I said no because I heard stories about paint scratches after the technician tried to clean the car in a hurry. Having said that, the build quality is much better than our 2022 MXLR. Panel gaps, alignment and paint are almost perfect. The interior looks great too. We found one problem though. The right headlight flickered. So, we scheduled a service appointment and the mobile service will come on Monday. Hopefully we won’t find other issues.

Had a scare this morning when the Tesla app apparently updated without me realizing. Clicked on my MXP order and didn't see the VIN at the top under the RN. Started freaking out until I saw the "vehicle info" button and found the VIN and build details in a separate window. I've got a buyer for my MSLR coming tomorrow, so hopefully Tesla delivers on time and there are no issues so I don't have to share 1 car with my wife for too long.

Had a scare this morning when the Tesla app apparently updated without me realizing. Clicked on my MXP order and didn't see the VIN at the top under the RN. Started freaking out until I saw the "vehicle info" button and found the VIN and build details in a separate window. I've got a buyer for my MSLR coming tomorrow, so hopefully Tesla delivers on time and there are no issues so I don't have to share 1 car with my wife for too long.

Think it was the latest App update. Been this way for me the past few weeks....

When I clicked "Vehicle Info" prior to assignment it would just show a blank spot for my VIN, now displays my VIN there and that little copy button option.

Where do you guys see 3.99%. I can see is 4.49 min. Am I missing something?
You get an additional 1% off as a new customer, but the floor is 3.99%.
For anyone following along the FedChoice CU option loans and the 1% discount.... I found confirmation and some clarity on that discount here:

FC Discount1.jpg

FC Discount2.jpg

I
So basically, the 1% off is not the whole loan term, but just the first 90 days...haha. Still not too bad.
no it’s for the whole loan. You just have to complete the loan in the first 90 days of opening an account or getting membership. But you may not get a full 1% off since the floor for auto loans is 3.99% currently.

I

no it’s for the whole loan. You just have to complete the loan in the first 90 days of opening an account or getting membership. But you may not get a full 1% off since the floor for auto loans is 3.99% currently.
Correct, discount only available in the first 90-days dropping the listed rates as low as the "floor policy" which is 3.99%.

Reactions: Anish3232
Electrek is reporting tesla is offering unlimited free supercharging transfer for S,X,Y for Q4 to boost sales.

I just took delivery yesterday and transfered my FSD, if I could add free supercharging from my 2017MS, I'd have the ultimate MXP

Reactions: snorlax
Electrek is reporting tesla is offering unlimited free supercharging transfer for S,X,Y for Q4 to boost sales.

I just took delivery yesterday and transfered my FSD, if I could add free supercharging from my 2017MS, I'd have the ultimate MXP
Would they allow stacking from 2 different cars? 😁