Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
On a side note, what's more cost effective for Tesla... Make a bunch of plaids, then a bunch of LR's? Or a bunch of one color then another, regardless of trim? Or do they generally make them as orders are received?
Generally, you batch by color, because changing the color in a painting both is a big, expensive, operation. (Unless of course you have multiple lines , one for each color.)

I don't think there is enough difference between a plaid and a LR to require them to be batched separately. (Unless there was a parts supply issue, like maybe they don't have enough carbon fiber wrapped motors for the Plaids.)

How did you switch? I can’t select the Stealth Gray online, clicking it does nothing. I asked my local Tesla contact if I can switch and she said she can do it for me but my pricing would reset to the new pricing (Black MXP order from 9/8). It’s very weird because I can switch to any other color online without losing my pricing.
what was the price on 9/8? i got a poverty edition on 9/22. i just went to my tesla account on my computer and modified the reservation.

19k is too low. How?? Tesla quoted me 2018X for 30.4k. I have 65k miles. Do you have a lot miles or been to an accident??
I have 78k miles. I did have repair done after a guy hit me slow motions at a stop light. His foot slipped off brake and hit gas. They just had to replace the bumper because of the bend mark. I had it done because my rear camera quite working a few days after. I also have powdered coated wheels they are flat black. I don't know why they came in so low. But it was pretty depressing. I might just buy the Rivian R1S used once I sell mine. I have a few offers in the low 30's.

Reactions: Szzz
Reactions: SabrToothSqrl