Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
OMG.
Ok, so, if anyone else is like me, and checking the app for updates every 6 seconds (3 when I'm not busy)...

WHY hasn't anyone made an app that auto checks hourly or every 2-4 hours or something, and updates ME, automatically?

My thumbs just can't take this! My trade in expires Nov3, I assume at midnight PST?
They did. It’s called “service delivery will contact you via text to schedule delivery”. But where’s the “fun” in that 😉

I went with FCCU as well and got the 3.99%. Been a rush job though. Found out late Wednesday that I needed to pick up this Saturday. Spent all day yesterday and today bird dogging the process. FCCU says that the wire transfer has gone thru as of 3pm eastern but Tesla is wanting a wire receipt before i can pick up tomorrow. It is getting close to quiting time on the east coast and still have not gotten the wire receipt…ugh
Anyone know what the advertised rate was in October? Currently showing 4.49%. Also anyone know if they still offer 1 % discount for new members in the month of November ?

Anyone know what the advertised rate was in October? Currently showing 4.49%. Also anyone know if they still offer 1 % discount for new members in the month of November ?
Their site still shows the offer. Just applied today myself
IMG_0710.jpeg

I was reading a thread (can’t remember if it was here or on Reddit) that VIN assignment is a batch job that occurs each day at 4 AM PT/7 AM ET on the day your vehicle is built or very soon before/after. This lines up with when I got my email. So if you wake up without an email or text, probably not getting a VIN that day.

Not sure the cadence of EDD updates. That seems to be more sporadic.
I got my VIN at 5PM EST the other day.

Yea, we are talking about joining the Yacht club at the harbor down the street from our house. Our neighbor across the street who has a boat says the slip fees are doubling for next year. Also he told me yesterday his radar, anchor system and his dinghy motor in the past two weeks. Eeks. :oops:

Where you are at, at what amount of hours annually does it make to sense to swithc from renting to yacht club to boat ownership? It perhaps also depends a lot on what kind of boat you want (or if you want to use different kind of boat at different times)? I myself could see myself boating a few times a year in which case a chartered one or boat taxi seems best (and I have no desire for overnight stays/trips).

Welcomed “Chucky” to the family yesterday! 😎

2023 Ultra Red/Black Model X LR 5-Seater “Tax Credit Build”. 💰

*** Ordered 9/4 - VIN 10/17 - Delivered 11/3 ***

IMG_9872.jpeg

So different, yet so familiar compared to my original 2018 Model 3 LR RWD and my current 2019 Performance 3. 👌🏻

Super solid, quiet, and comfortable… loving the smooth adaptive suspension…. HW4, the new cameras and the latest Matrix LED Headlights are all pretty sweet too, but the stalk-less wheel and automatic open/close doors will take some getting used to. 😬

Doesn’t hit off the line quite as hards as the Performance 3, but pulls so hard and keeps on at rolling speeds. Believe it actually runs a quicker 1/4 mile too, which is impressive at nearly 1,000lbs heavier. 🚀

PAINT ISSUES: 2 or 3 heavy/drip spots at the ends of fender and door, one little edge nick. - Noted at delivery to be taken care of soon.

NO OTHER ISSUES NOTED.... YET 🤞

Attachments

• IMG_9877.jpeg
    IMG_9877.jpeg
    629.1 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_9880.jpeg
    IMG_9880.jpeg
    762.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9881.jpeg
    IMG_9881.jpeg
    473.2 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_9882.jpeg
    IMG_9882.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 19
Last edited:
My EDD updated this morning also…

MXP Stealth Gray, White interior, regular steering, 20”

Ordered 9/8
EDD 1: Oct-Nov 2023
EDD 2: Oct 23 - Dec 4 (9/19)
EDD 3: Oct 25 - Nov 29 (10/9)
EDD 4: Nov 5 - Dec 10 (10/26)
Switched Black -> Steal Gray 10/29
EDD 5: Nov 10 - Dec 1 (11/4)

Window is narrowing…

Finally got the VIN.

Config: Model X / Red / Cream interior / regular steering / LR / 20"
Order date: 9/5

EDD1: 10/12 - 11/23
EDD2: 11/03 - 12/15
Final EDD after VIN: 11/19 - 11/26

Got approved for FedChoice for 3.99% APR, submitted MVPA waiting for their final process and next step.
Already got sms from Tesla for downpayment and insurance requirement but will wait as the final EDD is 15 days from now. Will do once I get final process is done with FedChoice.

Exciting.

Reactions: snorlax