Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thank you for the info. I'm mainly interested in illuminating the area right above the phone charger pads under the dash. It's super dark under there. Can't even find the cup holders at night. Probably the reason why TESLA wants to introduce more ambient lighting?

Thank you for the info. I'm mainly interested in illuminating the area right above the phone charger pads under the dash. It's super dark under there. Can't even find the cup holders at night. Probably the reason why TESLA wants to introduce more ambient lighting?
When I get my wife’s I will pull it apart and figure it out and post some options.

Hope this is not going to happen to you. And about the 23 vs. 24, not really sure how to answer that as it is only a date. Car is the same. But if you want to resell quick it might look better in the ad.
Most likely there will be some minor changes between 23 and 24. Like the 22 and 23. 23 got bigger rear screen, back tesla emblem removed, and Plaid got red brake calipers.

Holiday miracle! My EDD was 1/26-3/8, but I found an Ultra Red Model X tax edition in NY a couple of days ago. Picked it up today and was able to transfer supercharging. Only issue was around combining discounts. They weren't trying to hear it and held up the sale until a discount was removed.

Order 10/21
Poverty Edition - Ultra Red
Pick up at Buena Park today - 12-31
Transfer supercharging
$1000 cybertruck discount

thanks for all info here at this blog .. Read Everyday
How?
BTW, are you sure the CT preorder discount sticks with the charging transfer? Not even regular loyalty incentive and any inventory discount do.

Pretty much similar config and almost exact same order date.

Is Tesla prioritizing those with other Tesla orders? Wouldn’t be surprising if they did.

It does stick - had to remind them …
…and I also got 3 months full self driving
How?
BTW, are you sure the CT preorder discount sticks with the charging transfer? Not even regular loyalty incentive and any inventory discount do.

Pretty much similar config and almost exact same order date.

Is Tesla prioritizing those with other Tesla orders? Wouldn’t be surprising if they did.

Reactions: AustroTom
Originally ordered poeverty version on 9/30 and put the order on hold for 2 weeks till Christmas day hoping for 24 model but got assigned a VIN on 27th, ultimately canceled the order.

Reordered this morning with EDD of Feb-Mar but guess what, they assigned the same VIN I canceled on 27th.

I called the advisor and they ultimately agree to un-assigned the VIN and put my order on hold till end of Jan.

Originally ordered poeverty version on 9/30 and put the order on hold for 2 weeks till Christmas day hoping for 24 model but got assigned a VIN on 27th, ultimately canceled the order.

Reordered this morning with EDD of Feb-Mar but guess what, they assigned the same VIN I canceled on 27th.

I called the advisor and they ultimately agree to un-assigned the VIN and put my order on hold till end of Jan.
I got re-assigned the same VIN as well after the hold; had to cancel the X order and jumped onto the Y to get / keep the FUSC transfer hope alive.