Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was searching and searching for Tax Edition 2023 Model X on Tesla site. Missed one by 15 mins in So. Cal around Christmas.

Spokane, WA had a cancelation and went into inventory on 12/28 around 8PM, didn't waste any time securing that bad boy!
36 hours later I took delivery on Ultra Red 2023 Model X, FUSC transfer easy peasy. Worth 300mi drive. Love the paint! Big upgrade from 2019 100D.

Is it me or do they no longer give you a windshield sun screen and rear floor mats?

Was searching and searching for Tax Edition 2023 Model X on Tesla site. Missed one by 15 mins in So. Cal around Christmas.

Spokane, WA had a cancelation and went into inventory on 12/28 around 8PM, didn't waste any time securing that bad boy!
36 hours later I took delivery on Ultra Red 2023 Model X. Worth 300mi drive. Love the paint! Big upgrade from 2019 100D.
Good for you, Happy New Year!

I have yet to see any official updates on point of sale tax credit, but Tesla does have a new tab on the app "Apply for Incentives" which I keep filling out and submitting, but then an hour later it re-sets.

My appointment is set for delivery 2nd week of January. Really hoping the 7.5k can be taken off at point of sale by that time as it would be nice not to pay loan interest on that 7.5k for a full year. Curious if anyone has heard anything official from a rep or seen anything posted online?

Reactions: ChiefRollo
I have yet to see any official updates on point of sale tax credit, but Tesla does have a new tab on the app "Apply for Incentives" which I keep filling out and submitting, but then an hour later it re-sets.

My appointment is set for delivery 2nd week of January. Really hoping the 7.5k can be taken off at point of sale by that time as it would be nice not to pay loan interest on that 7.5k for a full year. Curious if anyone has heard anything official from a rep or seen anything posted online?
I have completed it 4 times so far today.

I see it in the app as well, but what's weird is it says "Do you want Tesla to submit this order to the IRS so that you may claim it on next years tax return?" So no mention of it being point of sale yet.

36 hours later I took delivery on Ultra Red 2023 Model X, FUSC transfer easy peasy. Worth 300mi drive. Love the paint! Big upgrade from 2019 100D.

Is it me or do they no longer give you a windshield sun screen and rear floor mats?
didnt see a windshield sunscreen but the rear floor mat was under the trunk cover

For me, it seems that the "incentives" section under delivery tasks stopped resetting itself and stays in "Complete" status.
But I'm unable to access the "manage" page now. Not sure if they are related.

Anyone has the same issue?

1704166833015.png

Are they delivering 24 model yet? I placed an order on 12/31/23 at 11:59 pm to receive $1,000 discount as early Cybertruck reservation holder with a hope that I will get 2024 model.

Also, my referral did not go through for some reason. Has anyone had any experience adding the referral at a later date?