Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery chaos continues

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Oh good point. We ordered red. I have no idea what’s popular and not. I’d assume black is the most popular on account of price, but I could very well be wrong!

You’d think red would be quite high up the delivery priority list as it’s almost £2k additional cash in the Tesla account for very little cost. I know that “multi-coat” may be more costly than standard paint but it’s still mainly margin for Tesla.

Reactions: dst87
I have a VIN!!
Yes, I know....but it gives me hope. In fact, I am feeling pretty smug this morning. :rolleyes:
Checking the Telsa account 10 times a day for the hidden VIN really does pay off.
P- Midnight Silver, no finance, no trade-in, to answer the next question and ordered on 21/6/19 - no prior reservation.
Smug.
Triumph Ace will now be the most monitored ship since the Tirpitz.

• Funny
Reactions: LEE3
I have a VIN!!
Yes, I know....but it gives me hope. In fact, I am feeling pretty smug this morning. :rolleyes:
Checking the Telsa account 10 times a day for the hidden VIN really does pay off.
P- Midnight Silver, no finance, no trade-in, to answer the next question and ordered on 21/6/19 - no prior reservation.
Smug.

Hmpf :/

No sign of a VIN for me yet reserved back in Sept 16 finalised order mid june.

M3 LR P blue .... no finance or trade in either

im watching that ship like a flipping sniper!

Since P- and LR AWD are physically the same cars, my guess is that the following options are causing further delays (in order of popularity):

* 19" wheels
* White interior
* Tow bar

If you have a confirmed VIN for a LR AWD with any of these options, or a P- with white interior, please let us know!

Reactions: fakoriginal

Wish I'd written an APP that would do that every 10ms ... and charged a £Tenner for it. Hindsight is great for business planning :)

finalised order mid june

My guess is that will be a large factor ...

Most popular colour ... though by now Tesla should be scheduling production for to the model/colour mix they see being actually ordered

Looks like my choice of Pearl White

Pearl White not popular, so that should actually help (fewer people chasing those cars). Assuming that Tesla have run a batch along the production line

I have a VIN!!
Smug.
Hope it doesn't suffer the same fate. Mind you, it ended up in Norway, a suitable resting place for a ship full of EVs.