Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Delivery Estimator CHANGED...

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yesterday my Delivery Estimator said May-July for the base 35k. I clicked Saved. I log into my account just now and it says Aug-Oct for the base 35k. Has this happened to anyone? I am steaming!
I'd thought the initial estimates were overly optimistic based on the ramp-up timeline being presented. Sounds like it was brought in line with current estimates.
Also it might move around based on people adjusting their preferences.

Reactions: neroden
Heck.... mine didn't show any estimate yesterday and still doesn't.
"Model 3 deliveries are beginning in the US based on whether you are an employee, if you own a Tesla and when you placed your reservation."
So... Id say your pretty lucky

You have to click on delivery estimator on the bottom right hand corner to see your estimates.

Yesterday my Delivery Estimator said May-July for the base 35k. I clicked Saved. I log into my account just now and it says Aug-Oct for the base 35k. Has this happened to anyone? I am steaming!
I'm guessing that as more people save their preferences in there, the estimator will start to adjust accordingly.
So I wouldn't be surprised to see estimated dates to move around - that is after all why they are estimates.

I'm guessing that as more people save their preferences in there, the estimator will start to adjust accordingly.
So I wouldn't be surprised to see estimated dates to move around - that is after all why they are estimates.

Yeah, don't be surprised if your dates moves if it really works like this. I think everyone should save their preference so the estimations can improve.

• Helpful
Reactions: astrothad
My dates changed & I haven't chosen or saved my selections
Screen Shot 2017-07-30 at 11.40.56 AM.png

Mass cancellations? :oops: J\K

Steaming? Come on. It's going to take longer to get the car than you think. Accept this and all will be well. Life's too short to get worked up about such things.

Reactions: b team and DR61
Steaming? Come on. It's going to take longer to get the car than you think. Accept this and all will be well. Life's too short to get worked up about such things.

Agreed, but hyperbole is all the rage right now, huh? Given the choice of being provided with some directionally correct information vs. being in the dark and waiting for perfect intel, I choose the former.

I am a current S driver on the East coast who reserved April 1 (was on plane from Hawaii when festivities started). Yesterday i saved my preference for Base which was and still is Dec-Feb. But i notice that the dual motor option has shifted forward from Aug-Oct to Jun-Aug. And I'm pretty sure First Production has shifted from Nov-Jan to Oct-Dec.

It will be interesting to watch how dates shift as more people register their choices and the whiners cancel.

Last edited: