Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
You know...i kind of dont care ... at all ... what options are included. I tend to choose the options based on other criteria. Like I would like to be able to say:

[ X ] Eligible for EV Tax Credit

And the first thing that comes available that's eligible, yeah, put me in that line. I dont need a specific color in the current color choices. I dont care what size wheels they are, as long as it qualified for TC.

Reactions: PewPew and Sohaib89
Anyone here changed their interior color order? Did your EDD changed?

Thinking of going back to white/white (MYLR 19”).

Do it. Like a wise man told me, “you don’t want to spend the next 4 years going - SHOULDA GOTTEN THE WHITE SEATS”

I would disagree. What if 2 years down the line, you are like "These White seats are too dirty". I was on the same boat and went with the black seats. There are high quality white covers out there for a much lesser price than $1000. I would rather put those covers on and have the option of white or black seats whenever I want. Look up white seat covers on youtube and then make your mind.

Boston, MA
Stock MYLR + tow hitch
OD: 1/18 @ 6:45PM ET (initial EDD - Jan-Mar)
EED: today (1/19) EDD updated to 3/29-3/31, no VIN yet

Quick update:
Boston, MA
Stock MYLR (White/Black/19") + Tow
OD: 1/18 @ 6:45PM ET
OEDD: Jan-Mar
EDD 1 (1/19): 3/29-3/31, no VIN
EDD 2 (1/30): 3/7-3/31, no VIN

Glad to see an earlier date for the delivery window. After getting the updated EDD, I texted the (510) number asking whether my MY will come with preinstalled mud flaps and PPF on rear doors (saw somewhere that these come standard for New England). Got a response today that mud flaps/PPF will not be included. So plan to order these separately. I also asked whether it's going to be an Austin, or a Fremont build, and got a response that they don't know at this time and either could be possible.

Reactions: jose3030
In case folks are wondering, much of the MVPA process is automated after the initial input of stuff like registration and taxes. Today I was on the phone with my lender and we decided to increase the loan amount, but they wanted to see it on the MVPA. I changed the details in the app and within 60 seconds, the MVPA on the site had been updated. I was able to upload it to my loan agent while still on the phone.

I am from MN (Eden Prairie).

Ordered on 1/13 1 am CT.
Model Y LR - White on white
7 Seater
No VIN assigned
EDD : Jan 24th - Fe21st
Leased.

Are you keeping an eye on the local inventory? I saw couple of Red and MS here and it disappeared last evening. My EP sales advisor told me that he would let me know if some White on white with 7 seater shows up here (but chances are pretty bleak).

I am yet to receive a VIN. Good luck.

While I was waiting for VIN to be assigned (EDD : 2/4 - 2/18), I kept checking my local inventory and this evening I saw one 7 Seater white on white pop up in the inventory. It's a PF vin.

I immediately worked with my agent to purchase that and aligned with him to cancel my current order once I pick the local one this week..

Do keep an eye on your local tesla inventory. You may just get lucky.