Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Drives me crazy that I can enter in a zip code a few states away and see a "coming soon" in local inventory for the exact same build that I did. Why can't they just 'coming soon'ing it to me? :rolleyes:
This reminds of what I had to go through for BMW european delivery I had years ago, actually worse than that. It took about 2 months to pick it up again at local BMW dealer after dropping it off in Germany. They gave me B/L and VSL numbers so at least I can track it but all I can do for this Tesla delivery is endless refreshing in app/these threads... :)

I figured I'd also post my details in this thread as well. My VIN (PA066*) was assigned today.

Order Date: 1/14/23; 9:00 PM PST
Build: MYLR / Blue / Black / 19
EDD #1: February 4 - March 4
EDD #2: February 14 - March 21 (updated on 1/24)
EDD #3: February 8 - February 22 (updated 1/30)
EDD #4: February 15 - February 24 (updated 2/4)

For those with a similar build, there's a waiting room here. Bummed that I won't get the matrix LED lights but definitely not a deal breaker.

Reactions: thetuk
I will pick up my car on the 13th. My car history is below. 😊
I'll *hopefully* be picking it up on the 14th assuming no more delays. NJ weather has been annoying lately with the freezing cold and snow/rain so just hoping for decent weather.

My Model Y order details:
Update:
Got my VIN on evening of 1/27 (checked on site - didn't get any text or email)
Previous EDD: 2/03 - 3/03
New EDD: 2/06 - 2/11
Fremont build (regardless of where it was built, I'm just hoping for minimal issues that can be easily fixed)

Reactions: nj987
Model Y Long Range (Midnight Silver Metallic Paint, White Interior)
OD: Jan 17th @ 8PM
EDD: Feb 7 - Mar 7

No updates on EDD.

I am traveling soon. Is it possible that my friend can take the delivery instead of me? or do they specifically need me for home delivery? The website says that I am required to be there.
Yes. Just make sure they can login with your credentials in the app.