Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
e tow package as that would increase part/labor cost. For example mine is White/White/5 seaters/Tow and listed for $54990 at the time and received my Order agreement. I believe Tesla still honor this price and should meet the Tax EV rebate as it is under $55k excluded any order fee/destination fee.

First post

OD: 01/13 5pm ish EST
White/black 5 seats and no add-ons
VIN assigned: 01/24 11.30am ish

Vin: PA0xxxxx - Austin built
Congratulations! Same configurations, same area, ordered midnight 1/13. hopefully a vin number is coming

I'm also a bit skeptical as to Tesla still listing "Jan to March" EDDs on the order page for any configuration (7 seaters aside). Seems blatantly misleading, especially when people who ordered a week and a half ago are getting pushed to March deliveries. Sure, there's some minuscule chance, but no way period is anyone ordering a custom delivery today and getting it in January (and probably even February).
This is how I won a charge back on my deposit a year ago. I had screenshots of the advertised EDD and then right after I put down the deposit it switched to 6 months out. That's why I always say, don't get Elon Musk'd

I'm also a bit skeptical as to Tesla still listing "Jan to March" EDDs on the order page for any configuration (7 seaters aside). Seems blatantly misleading, especially when people who ordered a week and a half ago are getting pushed to March deliveries. Sure, there's some minuscule chance, but no way period is anyone ordering a custom delivery today and getting it in January (and probably even February).
Well better than they used to be....some people were told 6 months on the order page back in late 2021 and ended up at 12 months when all was said and done....LOL

Boston as well!

We have three cars on order.

Mine:
Blue/White MYLR
OD: 1/13
EDD: 2/5 - 3/5

Brother:
Blue/Black MYLR
EDD: 1/29 - 2/5
VIN: 1/18

Sister:
White/Black MYLR
OD: 1/14
EDD: 2/6 - 3/6

White interiors are defiantly taking longer than others. My brother and I ordered same time, just different interiors.
Boston as well:
MYLR white/white/tow
EDD 1/28 - 2/25
no vin yet