Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only the MY AWD out of Texas has the different 4680 battery. If you find one of those in inventory then you can buy it. If you get a MYLR from Texas it has 2170. So far no one has received matrix headlights out of Texas (that could change at some point). No one has received the new camera housing on a MY. A few TMC members said they had but no one was able to post a photo verifying...the few that did post a photo ended up having the old housing. Only M3 had the new housing (concentric rings, concave vs convex housing). Even with the new housing comparisons between old and new on M3 show no difference in the resolution or feed from the cameras.

The last place to get good information would be a YT shorts....well maybe TikTok or IG would be worse :rolleyes:
TMC and Reddit are the most accurate.
That YT short probably is referencing the MYAWD version or if it is an older video is confused as there was lots of confusion last year when everyone thought Austin was going to make 4680 MYLRs but never did.
Agreed, people on TikTok and IG are just saying stuff for views. Like the new video going around about EMF again.

I can choose my delivery location until I'm assigned a Vin. Currently, I'm set for salt lake city, Utah. I could drive to Denver for the same distance. I ordered 1/16 white/black no tow 19" wheels. I'm still waiting for a trade offer but all other steps are done. Should I stay with Utah or switch to Colorado? Only reason id switch is potentially a sooner EDD. My current EDD is Mar 1-mar 31

MYLR
OD: 1/17
EDD: 3/5-31st
Blue/Black

Wanted the performance but it didn’t qualify for the $7500 credit. Now that my delivery date is in March, if the credit disappears, I will change my order to the MYPExact same order
MYLR
OD: 1/17
EDD: 3/5-31st
Blue/Black

Wanted the performance but it didn’t qualify for the $7500 credit. Now that my delivery date is in March, if the credit disappears, I will change my order to the MYP
I have the same exact order… same exact Order date…same exact EDD…and east coast! Good luck

Got my VIN assigned. Looks like the vehicle is coming from Austin since the 11th character is “A”, even though I’m located in Los Angeles area.

Ordered 1/14
MYLR Silver/Black

EDD moved from 1/29 - 2/12 to 1/25 - 2/1
UPDATE

Scheduled home delivery on 1/27 between 10am-12pm.

Contacted my insurance company and added the vehicle to the policy as of the delivery date.