Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I really don't think its misplaced at all, I'm not saying they should be including the charger with every car. What I am saying is they should be ensuring they have enough inventory of chargers for people who did the homework, figured out the needed a charger, and placed an order for it with their vehicle order.
I would agree with you about being annoyed that the charger would not be delivered on time due to Tesla inventory management issues, but that's not what your previous post said. Instead, your post clearly lamented that Tesla was "willing" to sell you the car without a way to charge it and that while you initially did not care about buying the charger separately, you now find the lack of an included charger "annoying". So by your own admission, your annoyance is misplaced.

Sorry to hear this. Rough clearcoat? Like specs of dirt in it? I am not far from you if you are close to Phila. I hope they don't try to sell it to me.

You guys are like hawks.

I could see Freddie in an M3 P. Good luck!
it was a consistent spec pattern on entire car. VIN is 53333 so easy to remember, if they try to sell it to you. MSM 19" black interior.

it was a consistent spec pattern on entire car. VIN is 53333 so easy to remember, if they try to sell it to you. MSM 19" black interior.

Just saw your picture. That looks terrible. I don't see how this could be just an isolated incident. They are going to have to repaint this car completely. Where is the quality control? Hopefully, your replacement will come soon.

Yeah, but I didn’t finish it until the 20th. From my last ordered (that got cancelled) it didn’t matter and they tried to make to take delivery.

Either way, been 5 days since I’ve updated that.
I didn’t think it matters but it seems like from our small sample size in this thread that those who completed those steps later had gotten their EDD updates later. take this with a grain of salt tho

Ordered 1/13 (at night)
White/Black 19’s -Basic build
SoCal
No EDD. Still showing January - March window.

Is anyone else in this same boat? Seems like I should’ve had a narrowed EDD by now.

My neighbor transports new Teslas from the rail yard all the time and parks a whole truck load of them on the street right behind his house. Might have to just ask him to assign me one of those.
You should get a VIn # assigned any day now, I am also in the Socal area ( San Diego ) and mine was assigned yesterday.

OD 1-13 3pm
Basic white / black / 19
Vin # ( Austin build, looks like most of the Socal builds are coming from Austin at this time not sure if its a good or bad thing ) assigned on 24th for early feb pick up.

Reactions: MSB1102
Update!
OD: 1/13
Blue/Black/19”/Tow
VIN: assigned 1/25 6am (Austin)
EDD: 2/5-2/12
San Diego
Congrats, have the same exact build and in San Diego also, but no update as of yet, still shows EDD 2/1 - 3/1 and still no VIN. I got my order confirmation at 10:35 a.m. on the 13th. What time did you order? Also, completed registration same day, no trade-in and 3rd party financing already approved. Fingers crossed I get an update soon.