Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Only if you consider EDD January 30th - February 27th to be "better." 😆

MYLR7 MSM w/ White interior, Tow pkg, and Induction wheels. OD 1/12 almost immediately after the notice of the adjustment.
That’s indeed a better EDD. My OD is 1/13 - Blue , LR, 7 seater. EDD shows Feb-Apr. Does this change if I complete all the (pre?) steps in the app?

Timing this with my other lease closure appears to be a rocket science based on my limited research:).

Reactions: mshort_utk
Model Y Long Range (Midnight Silver Metallic Paint, White Interior)
OD: Jan 17th @ 8PM
EDD: Feb 7 - Mar 7

Do you think it's possible to specify a delivery date if I'm not available during the window after VIN is assigned? Mid March will work perfectly for me but I think a lot of people must be waiting at that time due to Federal Tax Credit update.

Also, do you think it's worth waiting for a couple of weeks for HW4?

Thanks!
When HW4 coming?

MYLR White/White/19"
OD: 1/13
OEDD: Jan-Mar
EDD: Jan 29-Feb 26
Hudson Valley area of New York

The only thing that gives me hope is this forum and the Tesla Inventory Tracker on Twitter 🥲🤞
Is anyone else having trouble creating a Twitter account to follow this tracker? I complete the steps to sign up, enter my confirmation code and then it errors out. "Error Can't complete your signup right now." This has happened to me for two days straight.

That’s indeed a better EDD. My OD is 1/13 - Blue , LR, 7 seater. EDD shows Feb-Apr. Does this change if I complete all the (pre?) steps in the app?

Timing this with my other lease closure appears to be a rocket science based on my limited research:).
I think the primary item to complete is the Registration but I don’t have anything official.

Good luck with the lease closure timing.

Thanks for responding - I was beginning to think I was the only one on here from MN!

Wonder if its the color I picked - MSM. I would be ok with White too....maybe I'll try to call the Sales Advisor tomorrow and see if I can switch. Regardless of color I pick in the custom configuration the range on the website still shows Jan-Mar.
I’m also in MN. Ordered 1/14 , edd changed to Jan 26-Feb 23 on 1/18. No changes since. MYLR MSM 19” wheels black interior. Keeping my fingers crossed.