Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reserved model y with blue/black ,my EDD:feb 10-March 10th Mesa Arizona
I got texted from Tesla ,we have vehicle in existing inventory for early delivery so I replied to them why I pay $2500 extra and loose $7500 credit so I offered to adjust price or replace tire from 20 to 19 which they declined so back to wait in line

Thnaks
HP

If the edd crosses March and many people might not take deliveries, then Tesla will be having loads of $250 deposits lol..might be the scenario too
I'm also a bit skeptical as to Tesla still listing "Jan to March" EDDs on the order page for any configuration (7 seaters aside). Seems blatantly misleading, especially when people who ordered a week and a half ago are getting pushed to March deliveries. Sure, there's some minuscule chance, but no way period is anyone ordering a custom delivery today and getting it in January (and probably even February).

MYLR White/Black/20/no tow
OD: 01/13 - early AM (Pacific)
Current EDD(as of 1/24): 01/24-02/02 (keeps changing every morning by about 1 day)
No VIN assigned yet.

Amazing no VIN assigned yet and my EDD is so close...
Ordered on 1/14. I am in same area with same config except I have the tow package. I would not be surprised if we get the vin on same day. I believe it will be plenty of time before March

I'm also a bit skeptical as to Tesla still listing "Jan to March" EDDs on the order page for any configuration (7 seaters aside). Seems blatantly misleading, especially when people who ordered a week and a half ago are getting pushed to March deliveries. Sure, there's some minuscule chance, but no way period is anyone ordering a custom delivery today and getting it in January (and probably even February).
It really depends on the configuration