Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
DAB17449-E119-4D5D-ADC0-C2FF5DD51D2C.png

Does everybody know why this MY have only 269 miles range

Reactions: jose3030
For those of you who have received VINs, did you receive them not long after your mobile connector shipped out?

We ordered on the 13th, had our EDD pushed out on the 26th from 1/25-2/8 to 2/2-2/16, but we got an email yesterday notifying us that the mobile connector has shipped. I'm wondering if I should keep our Saturday appointments for appraising the car we are selling or move them to a later date. 🤷‍♀️

Has anyone with a BLUE/BLACK/LR-5SEATER ordered and gotten a vin/delivery? I ordered mine on the 15th and still no vin and same ESD of 2/5-3/5. Located in SoCal.
I think a couple of us that ordered blue/black on 1/13 - 1/14 from SoCal got VINs and narrowed EDDs just a couple days ago. My first updated EDD was 2/1 - 3/1 so I would say you should be getting a VIN and updated EDD pretty soon.

Hey, new user here. I've been following this thread and spending some time on Reddit with the order thread there but thought it was time to join this community!

I ordered a red but otherwise basic LRMY on 1/15 (shows up on receipt as 1/16 but SA says he sees 1/15, it was late in the day).
A couple days later I got an EDD of (February 22 - March 29) but no changes since then aside from getting my final trade-in value on 1/21.

Really hoping to get my car in Feb but seems doubtful now.

I was so interested in what was going on with Red orders that I created this google sheet tracker for specifically red model Ys, which I populated with data scraped from Reddit, Teslike's tracker, and this forum. If anybody has any other red Teslas's to add or any updated info please let me know!

What's interesting about my tracker is you can kind of get an idea of how they are batching red model Y production as the dates cluster together. I'm using the middle of the date range like Teslike does. Does anybody know if its more likely for a car to be delivered early or late in the range?