Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Someone shared this photo a few weeks ago of matrix vs non-matrix.

Attachments

• 6C30EE61-54CB-4734-859C-C709382831E4.jpeg
    6C30EE61-54CB-4734-859C-C709382831E4.jpeg
    114.1 KB · Views: 142
I know some in the bay area have received their cars, but it seems Tesla prioritizes deliveries to locations furthest from the factory. I'm just across the bay from Fremont and my ~10 day EDD window has been slipping a day at a time since Jan 18.

Meanwhile, I've postponed my vacation three times now as Tesla continues to tease me...

OD: 1/13, OEDD: Jan 18-Jan 30. Then...

Jan 20 EDD Jan 20-Jan 29
Jan 21: EDD Jan 21-Jan 30
Jan 22: EDD Jan 22-Jan 31
Jan 23: EDD Jan 23-Feb 1
Jan 24: EDD Jan 24-Feb 2
Jan 25: EDD Jan 25-Feb 3
Jan 26: EDD Jan 26-Feb 4
Jan 27: EDD Jan 27- Feb 5
Jan 28: EDD Jan 28-Feb 6
Jan 29: EDD Jan 29-Feb 7
Jan 30: EDD Jan 30-Feb 8
Jan 31: EDD Jan 31-Feb 9
Feb 01: EDD Feb 01-Feb 10
Feb 02: EDD Feb 02-Feb 11
Feb 03: EDD Feb 03-Feb 12
Exact same thing for me as well, from bay area too. my current EDD: feb 3-feb 13. red/back option though. still waiting for VIN

does anyone try requesting them to hold the vehicle for pickup than the delivery dates they provide? I am just wondering if any has some experience requesting a couple of days to hold up the vehicle in the last couple of weeks. one of my friends told me it was possible but it was before the price decrease and normal ordering season.

still waiting for my VIN.

people from the bay area, where are you guys looking for loan options, I am on H1B and not a Christian (so Tower and adelfi is not an option for me)

does anyone try requesting them to hold the vehicle for pickup than the delivery dates they provide? I am just wondering if any has some experience requesting a couple of days to hold up the vehicle in the last couple of weeks. one of my friends told me it was possible but it was before the price decrease and normal ordering season.

people from the bay area, where are you guys looking for loan options, I am on H1B and not a Christian (so Tower and adelfi is not an option for me)
I am also on H1B. Tesla Financing through Wells Fargo a problem. Any idea ?

Reactions: mt247

Use DATATRAC.net to search the best rate credit union around you. I am on H1b as well. I got an approval already with my local credit union with 2.75% rate for 60 months terms.

Use DATATRAC.net to search the best rate credit union around you. I am on H1b as well. I got an approval already with my local credit union with 2.75% rate for 60 months terms.
thanks for the website, will go through it now. if you don't mind, can I know the credit union you got approval with and whether are they restricted to people located in Las Vegas? and any other banks/CU that are offering better rates you came across?

For tower, I thought you could make donation to become a member.

For tower, I thought you could make donation to become a member.
That's the way it is for many credit unions. You need to check their field of membership. E.g., USSFCU will take a donation to the Capitol Historical Society. Apple FCU will take a donation to their education foundation., etc. Below is from Tower FCU's website:
  • Not eligible via above options? Become a member of TowerCares Foundation with a $35 donation. Make your donation and return here to Become a Member.

Last edited: