Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Update:
MYLR Midnight Silver Metallic, 19" Gemini
OD 1/14 1:00pm CST
EDD Originally gave Jan-March
EDD changed to Jan 26 - Feb 23 on 1/18
EDD changed to Feb 3- Feb 17 on 1/27
EDD changed to Feb 12-19 and VIN assigned at 8:30 pm 1/29
EDD changed to Feb 6-15 on 2/4
PF668xxx

Minnesota delivery; mud flaps and rear PPF promised.

Reactions: thetuk and bdhaduk
Or you live close to the Fremont factory and then it’s no extra charge.

For @NJ08809 , it’s brought on a flatbed or car carrier. It isn’t driven to your house.
I've read people report it was driven to their house and then the delivery guy took an Uber home or had a 2nd person/car to go home? Maybe that is just for the ones close to Fremont?

Reactions: bdhaduk
So if your order is far enough along they will remove the edit button? I tried to edit my order earlier today and couldn’t find the edit button. I also found an inventory long range that was different interior and wheels but same outside color and I should have just put a deposit on it instead of trying to get my order switched to it because it’s gone now and I never got a call back after I said I wanted more info on the one in inventory lol. Oh well maybe mine will come up sooner since everyone either upgraded to performance or found an inventory one to buy lol
I don't ever remember seeing an edit button in the app. Where would that be? I just have the view option for the pre delivery steps.