Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Mine still the same... 😭
So will be checking even more frequently today apparently - not that I need to focus on work or anything
Think we may all get by the end of March or early April = i.e. the Jan MYLR ODs. I think I mentioned in the forum some time back. My SA mentioned once orders start settling down, pushed out dates will start improving.

On the work part - lol.. one screen of mine has only Chrome open with a Tesla.com tab, this forum tab, and the waitingfortesla :cool:

There are some but it seems to be based on region, tires and specific model, also some posters here with early Feb orders have been assigned VINs.

My OD: 01/28 my revised EDD is April 19 - May 31
MYLR Grey/Black, 19",tow...
My OD 1/28 MTLR/ Grey/ nothing else
1st EDD- 03/08-03-31
2nd EDD- 04/08-05/09
Today EDD-04/04-05/09
Location- SJ near Fremont 25 mins

If one gets a revision to their EDD and (gasp) not checking the app, will Tesla send any type of notification of the change? My iPhone seems to be overheating from checking so often. ;)
No...but they will contact you when you have a VIN...all of a sudden you realize that there are customer service people alive out there as they bombard you with stuff to make sure you can pick up the car at the drop of a dime....can't pick up within 2-3 days?...screw you...your car is on to the next in line...

A bit off the topic, but has anyone who recently picked up their MY tested the USB-C ports in the front center console, and if so, do they pass data (as in the manual) or are they charging only. Will I have to buy one of the data adapters?

(or I can just wait until I pick up the car on Friday............................................)

OD: 1/16/2023 6 PM EST (MYLR White/Black Gemini 5 SEATER)
1st EDD: Jan-March
2nd EDD: March 1-March 31
VIN Assigned: 2/14/2023 (VIN is PF687xxxx - Fremont build)
3rd EDD: March 1-March 7
4th EDD: February 26-March 7
SA Confirmed Matrix Lights & cover. PPF/mudflaps will also be installed by them as part of Delivery prep
Delivery confirmation and pick up text received: 02/20/23
Pickup confirmed at Dedham, MA 2/27/2023

Will post delivery experience here. Keeping fingers crossed🤞

Picking up my MYLR which is same as yours from Fremont, aware of Matrix Lights, but what is Cover