Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Discussion: Model Y General Waiting room for orders placed After January 2023

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
officially switching to SR AWD Y from 1/16 LR order, but for some reason they're charging me $1K more to edit order??

Model Y All-Wheel Drive $50,990
Pearl White Paint Included
19’’ Gemini Wheels Included
All Black Premium Interior Included
Five Seat Interior Included
Autopilot Included
Subtotal $50,990
Destination Fee $1,390
Order Fee $250
Total $52,630

Anyone else? At this point I can just cancel and place a new order to save $750
Text the 510 till they fix the price

• Informative
Reactions: beewang and vickh
I rarely need a vehicle with an open bed, but it is convenient when I do. I have a feeling the Model Y I'm about to take delivery of is going to serve as a "gateway drug" to a Cybertruck at some point - probably later rather than sooner because of the current waitlist.
I bought one of those Harbor Freight 4x8 trailer kits years back to satisfy the need for the occasional need of an open bed. It's been one of the most useful things I own.

Officially crossed 70 days waiting period today 😓
Yep... you are not alone! Fulfillment seems to be Tesla's achilles heal at the moment.

I wonder if Wall Street is a little more clued in about these issues than most realize and that could be exerting some downward pressure on the stock price. 🤷‍♂️

Our EDD has not changed in a while, and no VIN.

Note: I'm not necessarily bothered by the lack of EDD change as long as the range starts to become more accurate. Hopefully they are improving this behind the scenes.

The website says April delivery, how accurate is this?
After ordering my first Tesla product in January, I quickly learned to expect frustratingly-long delays whether we're talking about vehicle orders, accessory orders, or replies to text messages, emails, or phone calls.
I know people have said this before but anyway to redirect this to NJ? :)
After mine was built in Austin on Friday and still sitting at a rail yard waiting to be transported to Dallas, I asked Tesla if it could be sent to Tyler instead. I was told, "no - vehicle destinations cannot be changed".

Reactions: erktrek