Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edit Design without affecting price now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
mY SA had to change our payment to cash. Once he did that i was able to use the link and update my model to MYP. Hoping for VIN now. fingers Crossed.
I wish you best of luck! A bunch of our April P deliveries just updated to May-June as of the past hour. Will be interesting to see if they prioritize original OD based on LR, as I had. Or if they just do delivery estimation based on date updated to P.

Do you have an updated EDD yet? Curious to know your reason to change to MYP...Looking at your EDD seems like you were doing just fine with your MYLR with EDD window shrinking and getting near. Recent changes in EDDs for east coasters seem to be from mid May - June end

Do you have an updated EDD yet? Curious to know your reason to change to MYP...Looking at your EDD seems like you were doing just fine with your MYLR with EDD window shrinking and getting near. Recent changes in EDDs for east coasters seem to be from mid May - June end
My current EDD Is holding but based on what you guys are saying i think It may change tomorrow. How long did it take for you guys to update the EDD?

I’m not only changing to get my order early. But after seeing how the prices have went up. Now interest rates are rising. I felt like it would be worth it to upgrade to the Performance now at the old price. Also my EDD hasn’t changed. I updated my order yesterday evening.

After changing to the Performance yesterday, the date did not change at all vs my Long Range Order. I figured it would change this morning but first thing this morning it had not changed. Then out of the blue I got the Text saying my VIN was assigned. I just spoke to Tesla and its on a train in Fremont right now.

We have the same specs. My VIN is F417. Delivery in Houston. I got a text from Tesla today that the car is being loaded onto the train today for Texas. Maybe yours is also on the same train. My delivery date is currently set for 4/20.

Reactions: carpendj
@JDL@h & @carpendj. How soon after upgrading your order did you see some movement? Vin or EDD change?
thanks

@JDL@h & @carpendj. How soon after upgrading your order did you see some movement? Vin or EDD change?
thanks
I changed my order early Sunday afternoon. The EDD did not change on Sunday and did not change when I looked at it between 8-10am Monday. Then at 11.48am I received the Text saying my VIN had been assigned and that's when I noted EDD is now April 23rd - April 27th.

Reactions: Jones1 and BGOwner
Just found out from SA in NJ, if you make changes within the model ( LR, different color, different wheel options ) the locked in price is not effected. But if u decided on a different setup LR to P or vice versa the new price increase will go into effect
That is not true, I changed my LR model y TO MYP yesterday with same December price. NJ SA deff lied to you.

Reactions: BGOwner and Jones1