Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Edit Design without affecting price now?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Which LInk? can you send me the Link?
i copied and pasted this. its from another person on page 18 of this thread.

You can make the changes yourself. Is your payment set to cash when you made the booking online back in October? If yes, then:

Make sure you are first logged into tesla.com with your username and password so the cookies are set. Copy the below URL into your browser. It works even if your profile is complete.

Tesla SSO - Sign In
(Switch out your RN number with the ##

i copied and pasted this. its from another person on page 18 of this thread.

You can make the changes yourself. Is your payment set to cash when you made the booking online back in October? If yes, then:

Make sure you are first logged into tesla.com with your username and password so the cookies are set. Copy the below URL into your browser. It works even if your profile is complete.

Tesla SSO - Sign In
(Switch out your RN number with the ##
I tried that but it only took me to my account's dashboard. once i click on manage it takes me to completed profile and i don't see option to edit my design

I tried that but it only took me to my account's dashboard. once i click on manage it takes me to completed profile and i don't see option to edit my design
You have to login to your Tesla account first, then put the link in with your RN#. What I did was copy and paste the link to a document, change to my RN# then copy and paste it into the URL line, it will take you to the edit your order.

Reactions: Jones1
You may have to reach out to Tesla and get them to add the button to your account. It was not available for me and I reached out via text to get it added. They will probably try to convince you not to do it (because they are losing money on old order prices) but just tell them you want to edit.

I have to go into manage my order it would not be on dashboard correct?
Yes. It will look like the dashboard.
So my order was already set to cash and I had my trade in accepted. When you first open the webpage link. It will look like the dash board. Then when you scroll down. You will see Model Y LR & Model Y Performance. To the right. Scroll down further. You will see the color options. Scroll to the bottom. You can check your changes.

I only switched to a Performance model yesterday and less than 24 hours later, I have a VIN assigned. whoop whoop!
happened to me last month with the Q1 push to hit 310k. But I'm just down the road from Fremont. Wonder if they've nearly caught up on the P backlog?

I've already come to reset the 6MT that got replaced. I drive it to my family in Oregon next month. Part of my incentive to pay to upgrade from the LR was to ensure I could do this before winter, and now I have it slightly too soon. (and just days after 2022 registration was due)

Reactions: carpendj