Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No he said that was where they were at, so they are close to 100% or something like that. I quoted it elsewhere. It was pretty clear from the quote that the goal is 100%. Some issues with that commitment, also covered earlier.

“I think we’re roughly at 90% with your turn…so…we’re almost at 100…so…it’s looking good…so…I’m hopeful it might be next week.”

If that’s not a firm commitment to 100%, I don’t know what is.
I knew I remembered hearing the 90% in there somewhere - the devils in the details :D

No he said that was where they were at, so they are close to 100% or something like that. I quoted it elsewhere. It was pretty clear from the quote that the goal is 100%. Some issues with that commitment, also covered earlier.

“I think we’re roughly at 90% with your turn…so…we’re almost at 100…so…it’s looking good…so…I’m hopeful it might be next week.”

If that’s not a firm commitment to 100%, I don’t know what is.
Elon lies, it's that simple.

Elon lies, it's that simple.
Flogging a dead horse comes to mind...

He lies (or exaggerates, or is optimistic, it doesnt matter what you call it). Nothing new to see here guys, time to move on.

Partly, every CEO needs to do this to get funding .. it's the reality of doing business. But at this point it's become endemic to his personality. He probably believes his own lies (sad), and of course no-one challenges him .. emperors new clothes etc.

OTOH, a lot of the time stuff he talks about DOES happen .. just way way later than he predicts. So listen to the tech stuff and TOTALLY ignore the dates. :)

Last edited: