Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
l-Musk-Grimes-Tesla copy 2.jpg

• Funny
Reactions: ggies07
There are far better technical American schools than Harvard.

MIT and Cal Tech. The Army,Navy, and Air Force Academies. For undergrads add Harvey Mudd and Cooper Union.

I mentioned Musk attended Stanford(for about a week).

I never said Harvard or McGill had the best engineering or physics program.

Okay. Then if the "Harvard of Canada" does mean "the most capable of taking kids from well-off families and turning out pretentious, essentially useless blowhards destined for political office", then yes... I suppose McGill is the Harvard of Canada. :) You win. :)

Our current PM is a McGill grad. Although, I've heard from a friend who was there with him, that he wasn't actually there very much. More fun blowing Daddy's money I suppose.

My digression is over. :) Sorry.

Last edited:
Okay. Then if the "Harvard of Canada" does mean "the most capable of taking kids from well-off families and turning out pretentious, essentially useless blowhards destined for political office", then yes... I suppose McGill is the Harvard of Canada. :) You win. :)

Our current PM is a McGill grad. Although, I've heard from a friend who was there with him, that he wasn't actually there very much. More fun blowing Daddy's money I suppose.

Do McGill graduates always alma mater drop whenever they meet somebody for the first time?

Do McGill graduates always alma mater drop whenever they meet somebody for the first time?

Not that I've noticed. Nobody would be overly impressed. It would be kindof like saying "I drive a Buick". Okay... nice car but nothing out of the ordinary. The closest thing that Canada has to a "reputation" school is Waterloo - and that's not a pretentious school. It's more in the category of MIT.

Reactions: Cosmacelf

Let’s not forget Devry, the Harvard of technology schools.

• Funny
Reactions: Krugerrand
Elon's mother was a fashion model and I think she's gone back to it. Also a lot of people gravitate towards mates who are a lot like their opposite gender parent. It isn't universal, but it does happen more than chance. I've also heard he has always had a good relationship with his mother (not so much his father).

So he's drawn to women somewhat like his mother. Where he lives, he has a lot of access to the entertainment industry, so he ends up meeting a lot of women from the biz. So he ends up with women entertainers.

Los Angeles has a lot more than the entertainment industry, but he is probably drawn to the entertainer look to begin with and the other circles he spends time in (tech mostly) has fewer women than men.

Elon's mother was a fashion model and I think she's gone back to it. Also a lot of people gravitate towards mates who are a lot like their opposite gender parent. It isn't universal, but it does happen more than chance. I've also heard he has always had a good relationship with his mother (not so much his father).

So he's drawn to women somewhat like his mother. Where he lives, he has a lot of access to the entertainment industry, so he ends up meeting a lot of women from the biz. So he ends up with women entertainers.

Los Angeles has a lot more than the entertainment industry, but he is probably drawn to the entertainer look to begin with and the other circles he spends time in (tech mostly) has fewer women than men.

Elon seems to be recreating the relationship with his mother to succeed where his father failed. He sees his father as weak, unable to satisfy his mother.... he hates him for that. He vowed he will never let himself become like his father.

His mother has always doted on Elon.... the talented boy that could do no wrong. She received all of her emotional sustenance from her talented and smart young child... her disappointment and hatred of Elon's father was instilled silently in her son.

He learned to dream big from his mother, and was rewarded with his mother's love and adoration and encouragement. His anger towards his father when combined with the idea of achievement as the only viable way to receive love, eventually lead to the formation of the incredible man that is Elon Musk.

As such, Elon's mother's narcissistic attachment to him had inadvertently crippled his ability to form and maintain intimate relationships... Elon would never allow himself to become his father.... Never allow himself to be so weak. To do so would be to displease his mother and feels as though he would lose his mother's undying devotion (this is untrue, but the feeling of it being true is what drove him).

As such the intimate relationships Elon has has had over the years have never quite met the high expectations that she had for her son.... they didn't appreciate her son.....the feeling that his mother thought they weren't good enough was silently communicated to Elon though the subtle comments and disapproving glances towards the "other" woman he loved.

Elon also developed impossible expectations of his romantic interests. The "give and take" of a normal and healthy relationship was no match for the experience of his mother's undying devotion. In the end, Elon's emotionally incestuous relationship with his mother, eventually led to the inability to maintain romantic relationships....

His own internal rocket thus had too powerful a propellant, too unstable an orbit to attain a synchronous and stable orbit on the planet of love. There is sadly, no orbit he can attain with a woman for long.....without soon burning up in the atmosphere created by the gravity of his mother's ever looming presence.

It is for this reason that we must all.....

Cancel...

Our...

Orders....

No sir.... Buttershrimp is the Elon Musk of the human heart. By the way.... my post is meant to be read in the voice of Dr. Evil

Here are those details of Dr. Evil’s life, verbatim. Between the webbed feet and the chestnuts, I’m glad the details of Elon’s life are, how shall I put this... Not The Same:

Dr. Evil: The details of my life are quite inconsequential... very well, where do I begin? My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament. My childhood was typical. Summers in Rangoon, luge lessons. In the spring we'd make meat helmets. When I was insolent I was placed in a burlap bag and beaten with reeds- pretty standard really. At the age of twelve I received my first scribe. At the age of fourteen a Zoroastrian named Vilma ritualistically shaved my testicles. There really is nothing like a shorn scrotum... it's breathtaking- I highly suggest you try it.

• Funny
Reactions: buttershrimp
Elon seems to be recreating the relationship with his mother to succeed where his father failed. He sees his father as weak, unable to satisfy his mother.... he hates him for that. He vowed he will never let himself become like his father.

His mother has always doted on Elon.... the talented boy that could do no wrong. She received all of her emotional sustenance from her talented and smart young child... her disappointment and hatred of Elon's father was instilled silently in her son.

He learned to dream big from his mother, and was rewarded with his mother's love and adoration and encouragement. His anger towards his father when combined with the idea of achievement as the only viable way to receive love, eventually lead to the formation of the incredible man that is Elon Musk.

As such, Elon's mother's narcissistic attachment to him had inadvertently crippled his ability to form and maintain intimate relationships... Elon would never allow himself to become his father.... Never allow himself to be so weak. To do so would be to displease his mother and feels as though he would lose his mother's undying devotion (this is untrue, but the feeling of it being true is what drove him).

As such the intimate relationships Elon has has had over the years have never quite met the high expectations that she had for her son.... they didn't appreciate her son.....the feeling that his mother thought they weren't good enough was silently communicated to Elon though the subtle comments and disapproving glances towards the "other" woman he loved.

Elon also developed impossible expectations of his romantic interests. The "give and take" of a normal and healthy relationship was no match for the experience of his mother's undying devotion. In the end, Elon's emotionally incestuous relationship with his mother, eventually led to the inability to maintain romantic relationships....

His own internal rocket thus had too powerful a propellant, too unstable an orbit to attain a synchronous and stable orbit on the planet of love. There is sadly, no orbit he can attain with a woman for long.....without soon burning up in the atmosphere created by the gravity of his mother's ever looming presence.

It is for this reason that we must all.....

Cancel...

Our...

Orders....

So it’s as good as I’ve imagined it to be, being a fly on the wall. Eh?

Maye has been one of the top female models for the last few years and works constantly. She's pretty epic.

Maye Musk (@mayemusk) • Instagram photos and videos

• Love
Reactions: FlatSix911 and Lex
Maye has been one of the top female models for the last few years and works constantly. She's pretty epic.

Maye Musk (@mayemusk) • Instagram photos and videos

Funny, I heard Elon gave her a custom model X for mother’s day.... a Model Oedipus re)X that is.....

I kid I kid....just a little Freudian humor.

I actually have no idea about Elon and his dear old mum.... I haven’t read his biography or anything...

i think Elon is fantastic, one of the few people I admire. But I know everyone waits anxiously to hear who I admire, so there you have it TMC.... you’re welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.