Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s beyond laughable
Fact check: False

1662585294105.png

• Funny
Reactions: advocate8
As a medical doctor, I have a good understanding of medical problems and medical care. I am more aware than most of the medical issues faced by women and I am always open to learning more... just not from men who are clueless.
Are you suggesting that Elon's sperm have unique medical properties?
I don't think anyone here is trying to pass any judgement on in vitro fertilization as a medical procedure.

Are you suggesting that Elon's sperm have unique medical properties?
I don't think anyone here is trying to pass any judgement on in vitro fertilization as a medical procedure.
Elon's sperm has unique DNA and could be very much in demand... much better than your average run of the mill sperm donor.
Actually, sperm banks go to great lengths to document the DNA so that potential recipients can select just the characteristics they want.

As a medical doctor, I have a good understanding of medical problems and medical care. I am more aware than most of the medical issues faced by women and I am always open to learning more... just not from men who are clueless.
This is outside the realm of “medical problems.” This is more along the lines of philosophy, morality, mores, socials norms etc.
An MD is no more expert on these topics than anyone else, though I’ve often found MD’s to believe they’ve got a unique degree of expertise on everything from aerodynamics to politics.

Reactions: Daniel in SD
This is outside the realm of “medical problems.” This is more along the lines of philosophy, morality, mores, socials norms etc.
An MD is no more expert on these topics than anyone else, though I’ve often found MD’s to believe they’ve got a unique degree of expertise on everything from aerodynamics to politics.
I provided information about current medical practice.
Others have used this thread to impose their own moral judgments, phobias, and biases to hate on Elon.
Time to invoke Mark Twain.

He's at it again on the population thing....

It all started with a message on Twitter from Italian cybersecurity researcher Andrea Stroppa, evoking an exceptional measure by the South Korean government to provide each family with a newborn with a monthly allowance of 1 million won (about $700), in its latest initiative to encourage more births and try to combat the lowest fertility rate in the world.

"Interesting move @elonmusk," Stroppa wrote, commenting a story from Bloomberg that read: "South Korea plans to provide every family with a newborn child a monthly allowance of 1 million won ($740), in its latest move to encourage more births and try to address the world’s lowest fertility rate" //Bloomberg."

"Important," the world's richest man said. "South Korea is currently tracking to lose about half its population roughly every generation. Long lifespan hides the dire nature of the problem."

If Elon Musk were serious about South Korea's population collapse then he'd put his money where his mouth is and get to work impregnating every women in that country.

There. I said it.
I’m terribly tempted to split a bunch of these posts off to a new thread entitled “Elon Musk’s Sperm: Discuss”.

ALL of us who are blessed with a higher level of intelligence are somewhat more aware of the morality and social norms of society, and also on a wide variety of other topics. It's not just medical doctors. But then again, my roommate in college had an IQ in the 130s and yet was not too bright on social issues. As an example, most doctors know that eating meat is harmful, but very few of them are vegetarians. (One study showed that meat eating cuts your life expectancy by ten years. But who's counting?} And, yes, neither my wife nor I have eaten meat. Unfortunately, it didn't help my looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.