Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elon at the Hawthorne Supercharger/SpaceX

Met Elon when I was supercharging! What an awesome guy in person, and tall too! And his assistant is simply the best. Entertained my kids while we waited and then said Elon was on his way over to see me. :biggrin: OK, actually, he was on his way over to catch a flight, err, be flown from SpaceX to an event somewhere else.

http://ptch.com/ptch/514dfc45ac6030180274780b

We talked about my drive down from the factory to LA a couple days ago using all the superchargers along the way. He asked about Harris ranch, whether someone else was charging when I arrived (yes), and explained how it was to go from the lowest to one of the highest capacity supercharger stops around (10?! total chargers). The kids told him how much they loved the rear facing seats. He talked about his twins sitting back there and generally messing with each other nonstop. :tongue: Also talked about my reservation for a Model X and that it's delivery was pushed to allow them to focus on getting everything right on the Model S such as improved customer service. Really lucky to run into him!

And Elon Just confirmed that it is part 3 of the 5 parts trilogy ... therefore, it's the new SUPERCHARGER announcement ... FINALLY !!! :)

ElonMusk-tweet2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.